shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday, Enerchi!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
I figure you will be up very soon!! :bigsmile:

Hope you have a wonderful day, my lovely PS pal :love: . I will be toasting you shortly as it is 5.35pm over here and still in the late 30's. :-o

Enjoy your birthday in that beautiful winter wonderland of yours. Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't. :tongue:

:wavey:

Ps

To all the PS December babies (of which I am one), it is a tough time of year for your birthday to fall. I hope you all have/had a great one!! :kiss:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lol: :lol: :appl: :appl:

:wavey: :wavey: Susimoo! :wavey: :wavey:

I'm up WAAAAAY too early on my birthday- bad dreams... But how lovely to wake up to a PS birthday thread!! I love it! :love: :appl: :love: thankful so much :appl: :appl: :appl: You know what it's like to be a December baby--- it des get lost in the holiday hustle and bustle, so THANK YOU for remembering!! I like to say " I'm almost a Christmas Carol"!!! :lol:

1/2 day of work - going in just so I can be adored and showered with gifts and attention, of course! ;)) - then home to be adored all over again by my family :praise: DH has carrot cake with cream cheese icing planned for my cake :appl: Yummy! :lickout:

#2 DS and DD will be here after they both get off work...not sure if #1 DS will "drop in" or not - no news on that situation... :blackeye:

Any how- up and at 'em.... Millions of fans to be adored by... Gifts to be opened...cake to be eaten...it's all too much for a sweet little 29, er I mean, 39 year old like me to handle!! :wink2: ;)) Good thing I've been doing it for years and have a lot of practice :naughty:

Thanks for the birthday wishes my lovely diamond buddy!!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday, Enerchi! :wavey: Hope the fans don't make too much mess lining up at your door! Oh, drool, carrot cake & cream cheese frosting is almost as good as diamonds any day! Save me a piece. And HAVE FUN!!!!

--- Laurie

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Happy b'day!!!!!
Celebrate well!!!!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Enerchi!!!!!

Hope you are having a wonderful day! ;-)

As a birthday present to you, I'd be more than willing to swap houses for a month in winter next year so I can experience your winter wonderland and you can warm up in the Australian sun!!! :bigsmile: :wavey:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Enerchi!!!

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

I hope you have a wonderful, warm birthday, curled up snug and enjoying the beautiful snow from the inside out. :bigsmile:

So.....whatcha buying yourself for the occasion?? :naughty:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Happy Happy..... Merry Merry..... Birthday & Christmas... I hope it is as FABULOUS as you are!!!!! :appl: :appl:

My Favorite Instigator!!! :Up_to_something:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy happy happy Birthday Enerchi!!!! May all your birthday wishes and dreams come true!!! Have an amazing birthday!!! :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday Dear Enerchi, Happy Birthday to You!! My present to you is that you didn't have to actually listen to me sing to you!! :errrr:

I hope that you have a great day and a special year, full of all of the wonderful things you deserve. May all of your wishes come true!!

Hugs my friend!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy, happy birthday, Enerchi!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! (This is not as bad, but our anniversary is the day after Christmas, so I can relate to the day being lost in the bigger holiday things!)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday to the sparkliest sweetest funniest most talented (pulp fiction anyone?) 39 year old ever!! I hope you have a marvelous day and that your diamonds shine extra bright today!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Enerchi...some of my vey favorite people are born on this day, you included! Now go enjoy your mass of fans - can we feel the planet tipping as everyone rushes to Ontario to line up at your door? - and please come back with pics of any new bling, carrot cake, or other good stuff!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Happy birthday to the best PSer ever and to my friend! You have been an important person in pricescope and out! I hope you have a happy, healthy birthday!

Here's to hoping that every single gift you open today is a 5+ carat diamond!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday, Enerchi! I hope you have a fabulous day, and Merry Christmas!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday Enerchi! I hope you get everything you want. Have safe and wonderful holiday!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Enerchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :halo: :appl: :halo: :appl: :halo:

And I have to add that I'm so jealous of your carrot cake!!!! THAT IS MY FAVORITE!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Enerchi.. :!: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy happy b-day dear Enerchi!!! I've got the prosecco chilling in anticipation of your iLander's arrival!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOLY COW!!! WOW!!! You guys are totally making my day!!! WOW!! Thanks so much for all the happy birthday wishes - what a great gang you are!!! :bigsmile:
Here are kudo's to you for all your well wishes: -> :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: and -> :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
So far, got to work early/ no traffic/ SUPER AWESOME parking spot/ no real 'work' done (gotta love those days!)/ my supervisor ALSO made me a carrot cake w cream cheese icing (she said she used all ingredients that contained no calories - including the icing! Gonna get THAT recipe for sure - zero calorie cake & icing? YESSIREE!!!!)/ out early/ emails and text's from family & friends/ walked the dogs under sunny skies and not in the pitch black that happens anytime from 430pm onwards... WHAT A GREAT DAY SO FAR!!!
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you EVERYBODY!! You guys have really made a very special impact on my life, in one way or another and I really appreciate your friendship! Mainly, PS has made a HUGE impact on my bank account! LMAO!!!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENERCHI!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

May all your wishes come true!!!!!!
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Susimoo - thank you sweetie for being the lovely lady you are and wishing me happy birthday as I woke up and checked PS .... yes, its true - that is the VERY first thing I do when I wake up! Sad.... You know that thread - "You know you are a PSer when???" - I'm going to have to go and add that!

Jewelfreak/Laurie - YUMMMMMMMMMY!! Carrot cake RULES (well, CREAM CHEESE ICING RULES) ya just gotta get thru the cake part to get to the icing!! tee hee :lol:

Gregchang - Thanks - from Down Under to Up Top!! (wait... :shock: ....that just doesn't look right :lol: ... but YKWIM!!)

HOT & JG - come on up!!! I'll happily trade what's behind my door #1 for what's outside of both your doors!! Sun! Warmth! Ah... my old bones are craving HEAT! As for what I'm buying... I'm pretty sure I know what will be deferred to April's trip to NYC/Chicago - but gotta open the cards first for confirmation! You'll be the first on my list to share it with!! ;))

Mayk - "Instigator" :roll: as if.... I just like to assist others to spend their money and keep the economy rolling, which may or may not help to enhance their happiness and bling factor :halo: I know not of what this "instigator" is, of which you speak... ;-)

Missy - Thank you!!! I had one wish come true already (good parking spot and out early) but overall, thats pretty feeble! I've got another few 'biggies' up my sleeve, and I'm hoping that the one where my #1 DS visits, is granted. Fingers crossed. "its complicated" sums it up... :blackeye:

Yennyfire - I'd love to hear you sing!!! And you picked my FAVOURITE SONG!! (well, I'm REALLY REALLY fond of Toby Keith's "How Do You Like Me Now?" - but I'm not sure you can do a baritone....!!)

DS - Dec 26 anniversary??? wow - you chose that voluntarily?! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm kidding!!! At least with December 24/25/26 events, its pretty much guaranteed that family are easy to find during those few days! Happy Anniversary to you and your DH - best wishes for MANY MANY more "happily ever after" years together!! :love:

Skippy - Thank you!! Give your little angels a super squeeze from a "Christmas Carol"! HAHAHAHAHA!!! (oh, that kills me everytime I say it!! lol!)

Rosebloom - :oops: Ya, that Barrett/Loving thread was pretty hot & steamy, wasn't it?? :naughty: :oops: :naughty: (Is it hot in here or is it just my hormones wishing me yet another 'tropical moment'???) Ok, I'll have to cave and admit to 49... crap, I'm getting older as this thread goes on!

Minous! I mean "Willow"!!! - Yes, as a matter of fact, the earth did shift with the multitude of people who have lined my path today with trumpets blaring, angels singing, unicorns frolicking... yanno ... the usual! DH just iced tonights cake and I had to do a taste test of the icing... strictly research, cuz I really didn't WANT to lick the bowl... no... not me... :lickout:

YayTacori - OMG!! That is just so SWEET OF YOU!! I'm all verklempt! Thank you so much for your greeting!!! :halo: A 5ct diamond??? I'm IN!! and as I like to say - "ADD TO CART"!!! :love:

MBKRH - Thank you so much!! I really AM having a fabu day today!! I wish EVERY DAY could be my birthday! (actually, I wish every day could be PAY DAY!! tee hee!)

CharmedOne - Hey!!! How are you doing!? Fingers crossed my wishes come true! Have a great holiday yourself - and keep up those awesome eBay scores!! Wow - you are incredible at what you find!!!

Maisie - LOVE IT!!! LOVE THOSE EMOTICONS!!! So fun!! I wish I could figure that out --- but until then --- I love that happy greeting! I'm the one eating the cake and even when my mouth isn't full, my cheeks are *THAT* big!!

Sarahbear - I'll save you a piece!!! DH put in pineapple, raisins, coconut, and a splash of rum.... *hic* ... happy birthday to ME, indeed!

DF - Thank you!! Feel free to ship up anything your lovely daughters reject at Christmas! I'll happily take any diamond cast offs and wear them proudly! Merry Christmas!

Dee*Jay - iLander is late! I keep standing by the window... looking for her Porsche... must be the snow, but we'll be there soon- keep that prosecco chilling! I'll bring down a load of snow for you too - I don't want to be the ONLY one hogging all the snow! ;))

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
I am just great. Thank you for sending the snow. We are loving it, sitting around the fire with our eggnog ;-)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Isaku!! :wavey: How are you?? What did you decide to do about your Christmas Eve gathering??? I hope it goes well and brings you joy ... what ever you decided to do :halo: And thank you for the birthday wishes!!! Another year older, another year wis....nope, scratch that... another year reminded of how much is still out there to learn!!! :bigsmile:

MC - Thank you!! I have had a great day today! Soon, we'll be having home made roasted squash soup and a 'designer' salad (that's what I call it!) then ---we get to dig in to that "piece de resistance"---birthday cake!!! YUM!!! :lickout: I'm going to be about 10 lbs heavier by tomorrow morning!

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi,

I have not posted for a long time, but I couldn't resist wishing you a Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :wavey:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you had a very special birthday, Enerchi! And Merry Christmas to you!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ClassyRocks - I'm honoured! Thank you for your wishes!! Do stay and post some more! I love seeing your doggies in your avatar!! Best wishes for a Merry Christmas!!

Babynurse - Thank you so much! I had a great day today! We had a great dinner, courtesy of our resident chef DH, and played games after with #2DS and DD. It was just a really nice family evening! Just a 1/2 hour left... and then in a mere 364 days - I get ANOTHER birthday!! :D

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BORTHDAY ENERCHI!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

I hope you had an amazing birthday, spent with loved ones!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results