shape
carat
color
clarity

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DECO !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope you had an excellent birthday m'' darlin!!
emlove.gif

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Happy Bday!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Happy belated birthday, deco! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!
36.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Deco!!
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Deco!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m a day late, but I hope your birthday was great!!!!!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Deco! So glad to "know" you!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday dear Deco, happy birthday to you
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
W O W .... Just ... WOW! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH for all the birthday wishes! It was a working birthday (for which I am very grateful actually) but I missed my amazing Pscope Party! Linda W. dun got out her birthday bat & started swinging! I feel the spankin'' from here!

THANK YOU LindaW, Starset, D&T, AlisonD, BurberryGirl, Italiahaircolor, ZoeBartlett, Kaleigh, Stmdr, Tacori E-ring, Snless, Tuckins1, Isaku5, Jcrow, HollyS, DiamanteBlu, Catmom, Ellen, Gaby06, OuPeargirl, somethingshiny, KimberlyH, cindygenit, himr, Tgal, Skippy, MC, AdiA, Bee, Lorelei, Kribble, Swimmer, MadamBijoux, Gwendolyn, Elledizzy5 Dani, Princessplease, UCLABelle and Risingsun.

As to speculation about some rose gold ... well there''ll be a tale to tell. But I''m not sure how it ends yet. Stay tuned? This thread is useless w/o pictures? I''ll be settling for some "Rose" Velvet Cake in the meantime. And this little toy to tide me over.

LOVE. YOU. ALL. (And have missed ya during this particularly busy period right now)

35.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco, ha ha ha ha to the birthday bat.... good one.

LOVE LOVE LOVE your heart pendant. That is so beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
Yes we will want pictures, yep, we sure will.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Deco, that little locket is so cute! I never think to look at Target for jewelry.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2009 5:30:14 PM
Author: decodelighted
W O W .... Just ... WOW! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH for all the birthday wishes! It was a working birthday (for which I am very grateful actually) but I missed my amazing Pscope Party! Linda W. dun got out her birthday bat & started swinging! I feel the spankin'' from here!

THANK YOU LindaW, Starset, D&T, AlisonD, BurberryGirl, Italiahaircolor, ZoeBartlett, Kaleigh, Stmdr, Tacori E-ring, Snless, Tuckins1, Isaku5, Jcrow, HollyS, DiamanteBlu, Catmom, Ellen, Gaby06, OuPeargirl, somethingshiny, KimberlyH, cindygenit, himr, Tgal, Skippy, MC, AdiA, Bee, Lorelei, Kribble, Swimmer, MadamBijoux, Gwendolyn, Elledizzy5 Dani, Princessplease, UCLABelle and Risingsun.

As to speculation about some rose gold ... well there''ll be a tale to tell. But I''m not sure how it ends yet. Stay tuned? This thread is useless w/o pictures? I''ll be settling for some ''Rose'' Velvet Cake in the meantime. And this little toy to tide me over.

LOVE. YOU. ALL. (And have missed ya during this particularly busy period right now)

35.gif
I like it!!

And hurry up with the other would ya, I hate to wait.
nails.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Linda & SS & Ellen! That new collection just arrived at Target a couple of days ago. Been looking forward to seeing the pieces in person but our store doesn''t have the full collection.

Don''t know if I can post pix of the locket on me as it seems to contain some tiny sparkly, um, contraband. Hard to see from the pix online but one of the "assorted" chains is also rose gold plated silver, like the the locket (the others are plain sterling and oxidized sterling). The rose color looks really pretty against ghostly pale skin like mine! Hee! And the whole thing layers with my Tiffany heart pendant. I am SO not a heart person by nature. ''Fraid DH has ruined me! Now just have to find tiny pictures to stick in there.

And finish the rest of the REAL rose gold saga -- one way or another.
2.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2009 9:12:27 PM
Author: decodelighted
Thanks Linda & SS & Ellen! That new collection just arrived at Target a couple of days ago. Been looking forward to seeing the pieces in person but our store doesn''t have the full collection.

Don''t know if I can post pix of the locket on me as it seems to contain some tiny sparkly, um, contraband. Hard to see from the pix online but one of the ''assorted'' chains is also rose gold plated silver, like the the locket (the others are plain sterling and oxidized sterling). The rose color looks really pretty against ghostly pale skin like mine! Hee! And the whole thing layers with my Tiffany heart pendant. I am SO not a heart person by nature. ''Fraid DH has ruined me! Now just have to find tiny pictures to stick in there.

And finish the rest of the REAL rose gold saga -- one way or another.
2.gif
I found a pendant that matches the earrings that may not be called by name
23.gif
It''s quite lovely...runs away really fast
3.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Lori

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy belated birthday, Deco.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
I know I''m a little late, so happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day and I hope you have an amazing year!!!
36.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Happy belated birthday, Deco!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I just had to post....People magazine has your little locket on StyleWatch! You trendsetter, you!

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Aaaaugh! I'm late to the party! Happy belated birthday, deco. (Or else consider this really early birthday wishes for next year.
9.gif
)

bdayparty.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Deco!!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha! I knew there would be something RG in your future.
2.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI DECO!!! I wanted to wish you a (very) belated HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my friend. I like the locket, and I''m not a heart person either. And the rose gold test is a smart one. I hope your day was all you wished it to be and that the year to come is filled with joy and love!

((HUGE HUGS))
Layla

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy belated, dear Deco!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results