clarity

Happy back-to-school day teachers!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
To all my fellow teachers, I hope you all have a great first day back! :appl:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
You, too, Tuckins!

We started last Wednesday with kids and it's going well so far. I have a super small class, mostly boys, and I think it will be a great year.

Have a fun day!

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband has been back since August 1st....

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ksinger, really?! August 1st is so early! When does he get out?

We typically get out at the end of June and we go back the week before Labor Day.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy new school year everyone!

We're in Week 3 already, and it's been a great new semester so far.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy New School Year! :D To those who just started I hope the first few days are a great preview of the year! To those of us who have been in school for a month now...just keep going! LOL :D We started the 2nd of August and go to the middle/end of May. :) Its crazy to see some people just starting when we just gave out mid quarter reports. First quarter ends at the end of the month! :O

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Cozystitches|1346897832|3262960 said:
Happy New School Year! :D To those who just started I hope the first few days are a great preview of the year! To those of us who have been in school for a month now...just keep going! LOL :D We started the 2nd of August and go to the middle/end of May. :) Its crazy to see some people just starting when we just gave out mid quarter reports. First quarter ends at the end of the month! :O

My niece's school is on the same track. They are in Georgia, so I guess they try to be out of school during the hottest part of the year!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results