shape
carat
color
clarity

had to share

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
I know there are many PSers here that are having or trying to have their first child. Had to share what your new bundle will look like at the beginning! I became a great aunt yesterday! This is Jasmin, 7lbs, 4(?) ounces. Sory the pics are small, they were taken with a camera phone.

Jasmin.jpg

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
WOW....she is gorgeous and so much hair!

Yeah...she might be quiet now....but at 3am it will be a different story!
31.gif

Blod

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful baby! Start her diamond education early!!

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
That''s kind of been the the joke since yesterday morning- she will be a princess because she already needs a hairdresser.

I told my niece not to get used to the quiet. Once all ther fluid is out of those little lungs she''ll sound like a lion roaring when she hungry.

As for diamonds, the paternal grandmother bought her a tiny baby ring a couple of months ago. They may put it around her wrist after a couple of months. So the seed has been planted!

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
She''s all arms and legs, will more than likely be tall like her mom (my niece, 5''8") and the father (6''3") My niece is mixed black and Irish, the father is black and Cuban. This girl will be a knock out when she''s grown.

Wasn''t the best timing obviously, since my niece is only 19, but she is too cute.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a little doll baby!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cute little baby...lol at the quiet comment, though.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results