shape
carat
color
clarity

Gwen Stefani Has a Baby!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Gwen Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale welcomed a healthy baby boy named Kingston James McGregor Rossdale this afternoon. Congratulations Gwen & Gavin!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gwen Stefani Has Her Baby

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BlingDiva, you are so on top of the celeb world, lol! I did see this article shortly before getting on PS tonight...I love the name they chose! Kingston! Love it! Waaaaayyy better than Bluebell, for cryin out loud!
2.gif
9.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Yeah, they chose a cute name for their baby... maybe other celebs will take the hint!!
2.gif

BrunetteBeauty

Rough_Rock
Yeah for Gwen!! And yeah for diva too, for keeping me updated!!! I like the name as well, very cute!! Thank goodness she didn''t name it after a food or beverage!!...ex-Apple,Coco!! She must have been well fed when picking out baby names, unlike the others who were filling their hunger cravings!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Gwen Stephani is the only one of the "blondes" that I actually like! Probably because she''s only a year younger, married, and seems very grounded...but still has so much spunk!

Great traditional name! Her hubby is a hottie too...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for them! I wonder if they''re gonna call him King James. Talk about a superiority complex. LOL.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks bling!!! I like her a lot and like the name too. I wishe them all the best!!! Hey bling with you around I can now cancel all my subcriptions to US weekly, Star, and People, hehe.
31.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! Congrats to them!!!
While I am not much of a music junkie, I did buy her CD Harajuku Girls and found I liked most of her songs.
She has such a unique voice and uniques songs, no one sounds like her!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2006 7:20:49 PM
Author: kaleigh
Thanks bling!!! I like her a lot and like the name too. I wishe them all the best!!! Hey bling with you around I can now cancel all my subcriptions to US weekly, Star, and People, hehe.
31.gif
LOL, Lisa, that made me laugh (REALLY) out loud!! So true!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I don''t know how long the pics will be up, but there are a few very cute pics of Gwen, Gavin, and Kingston (from the new issue of OK! magazine). He''s sooooo cute! I say him and Shiloh would be quite the couple in a few ten years!! LOL
2.gif
Here is the link...

Gwen Stefani''s Little Lamb

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
BlingDiva we tend to frequent the same gossip sites!!
31.gif
31.gif

What a genepool!!!! So sweet.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think she is so pretty, very Jean Harlow or Carole Lombard, with the very blond hair, white skin and red lips. She is FUN to watch and I like her voice. Hubby is a cutie too! I hope the baby is healthy and they are happy, and I think it is a cool name, different but not so ODD.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe he was conceived in Jamaica??!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2006 11:45:43 PM
Author: diamondfan

~~I had to think about that for a minute...I know, I had a brain fart!!! LOL
9.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2006 11:44:11 PM
Author: blueroses
BlingDiva we tend to frequent the same gossip sites!!
31.gif
31.gif

What a genepool!!!! So sweet.

~~Haha!! I just saw the link you posted in the Shiloh Nouvel thread... we should get paid for this!! LOL
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2006 11:48:55 PM
Author: bling*diva*

~~I had to think about that for a minute...I know, I had a brain fart!!! LOL
9.gif
S''okay, we all have them (some of us older folks *ahem* have them a LOT more lately)...boy he is a CUTE little guy...and she is just stunning in my opinion...so striking and they make a neat couple...

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I remember some MTV documentary about how they recorded all of the rock steady/hey baby (what the heck is the name of that album??) record in Jamaica and in it Gwen is hanging out w/ Adrian''s wife who''s pregnant and talking about how much she wants that to be then soon....so maybe it''s just a special place for them or something? Or conception locale too. It''s a very regal-English sounding name too! I dig it. Of course, Kingston''s daddy is insanely gorgeous and that doesn''t hurt either!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2006 12:02:26 AM
Author: blueroses
I remember some MTV documentary about how they recorded all of the rock steady/hey baby (what the heck is the name of that album??) record in Jamaica and in it Gwen is hanging out w/ Adrian''s wife who''s pregnant and talking about how much she wants that to be then soon....so maybe it''s just a special place for them or something? Or conception locale too. It''s a very regal-English sounding name too! I dig it. Of course, Kingston''s daddy is insanely gorgeous and that doesn''t hurt either!!!

Blue, I am a psychic then...I was just making it up, since Garth Brook''s daughter Taylor was middle named Maine because she was conceived there...if this were done more, we might have a lot of Motel 6''s and Sealy Posturpedics running around!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock

~~You''re psychic...I was watching the Daily 10 (on E!) and they said she was inspired to name her baby Kingston after a trip to Jamaica! LOL
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2006 12:05:20 AM

Blue, I am a psychic then...I was just making it up, since Garth Brook''s daughter Taylor was middle named Maine because she was conceived there...if this were done more, we might have a lot of Motel 6''s and Sealy Posturpedics running around!!

LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results