shape
carat
color
clarity

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
My DH saw this the other day on TV and thought it looked great. (ie- please buy this for me for Christmas!!) So being the good wife that I am :rolleyes: I have ordered one for him. Of course, every place is out of stock for the new black hero 3+, but my order says it should ship in a few days, whereas most sites either didn't give a date or said mid December. Hopefully, I will get it in time- and here I thought I was starting my shopping early!

Anyhoo, my question is which of the accessories and stands do you all recommend- there are so many!!! And do I need to buy the separate charger-or does one come with the camera? He will predominantly be using it on our boat and maybe for snorkeling on vacation. Any hints about best settings for the camera,too? Is the 32 micro SD card enough or should I go for the 64?

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have one, but saw the camera and inventor profiled on 60 Minutes last weekend. Looks awesome. Would be great to catch adventure action on film.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
we have like 4 of them. :roll: The kids put them on their helmets when they are skiing. I'd say the 32 is fine. They have the attachments for their helmets, but I'd say if he is snorkeling, you want the chest strap with it. My husband uses that to follow the kids down the mountain. You know, because you really need 2 videos from the kids point of view and one behind them. :???:

I believe it comes with a charger?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
mary poppins|1384266380|3555089 said:
I don't have one, but saw the camera and inventor profiled on 60 Minutes last weekend. Looks awesome. Would be great to catch adventure action on film.

Yup- that's what we saw too- and now hubby HAS to have it!! :lol:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
soxfan|1384267475|3555104 said:
we have like 4 of them. :roll: The kids put them on their helmets when they are skiing. I'd say the 32 is fine. They have the attachments for their helmets, but I'd say if he is snorkeling, you want the chest strap with it. My husband uses that to follow the kids down the mountain. You know, because you really need 2 videos from the kids point of view and one behind them. :???:

haha!! 4 of them, huh?? Too funny! Thanks for your input. I'd be surprised if it doesn't come with a charger, but didn't see it listed and then saw that they sold them separately,too- so wasn't sure. But if you don't remember buying them, they must come with the camera. I was thinking maybe the head strap for snorkeling- or maybe the new wrist strap, and the new suction gizmo for the boat, and ...

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1384275579|3555191 said:

haha!! 4 of them, huh?? Too funny! Thanks for your input. I'd be surprised if it doesn't come with a charger, but didn't see it listed and then saw that they sold them separately,too- so wasn't sure. But if you don't remember buying them, they must come with the camera. I was thinking maybe the head strap for snorkeling- or maybe the new wrist strap, and the new suction gizmo for the boat, and ...

Yep, 4. :roll: Because if ONE kid has one, the other needs one. And why not just buy two more? :lol: I like the chest strap because you can adjust the vantage point? But a head one would be good for snorkeling too. And boy can they take a beating. My 6 year old has to hit EVERY jump on the mountain, and the go-pro has been fine whenever he's gone down. Which is quite a bit. :roll:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
NonieMarie, yes it does. Pretty good ones, actually.

My husband has one, he uses it to record videos and take pictures of his blackhawk flights. He loves it. So far the only accessories he has are the attatchements for his helmet and the side of the helicopter.

GoPro Camera users??

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
My DH saw this the other day on TV and thought it looked great. (ie- please buy this for me for Christmas!!) So being the good wife that I am :rolleyes: I have ordered one for him. Of course, every place is out of stock for the new black hero 3+, but my order says it should ship in a few days, whereas most sites either didn't give a date or said mid December. Hopefully, I will get it in time- and here I thought I was starting my shopping early!

Anyhoo, my question is which of the accessories and stands do you all recommend- there are so many!!! And do I need to buy the separate charger-or does one come with the camera? He will predominantly be using it on our boat and maybe for snorkeling on vacation. Any hints about best settings for the camera,too? Is the 32 micro SD card enough or should I go for the 64?

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
mary poppins|1384266380|3555089 said:

Yup- that's what we saw too- and now hubby HAS to have it!! :lol:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1384275579|3555191 said:

Yep, 4. :roll: Because if ONE kid has one, the other needs one. And why not just buy two more? :lol: I like the chest strap because you can adjust the vantage point? But a head one would be good for snorkeling too. And boy can they take a beating. My 6 year old has to hit EVERY jump on the mountain, and the go-pro has been fine whenever he's gone down. Which is quite a bit. :roll:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
NonieMarie, yes it does. Pretty good ones, actually.

My husband has one, he uses it to record videos and take pictures of his blackhawk flights. He loves it. So far the only accessories he has are the attatchements for his helmet and the side of the helicopter.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results