shape
carat
color
clarity

Google Buzz

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
No but I''m going to
9.gif
Just another toy to distract me at work haha

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I''ll keep twitter I think

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I just saw it. None of my friends are using it yet, so I''m waiting to judge until I''ve tried it out more. In general though, I''m not into that type of thing. I like Facebook, but I never update my status or anything.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Reminds me of FB/Twitter. I buzzed, but there''s nothing fancy about it. I''m underwhelmed.
1.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm all for new technology, but isn't it getting a bit out of hand?

I don't even have facebook, so maybe I'm just too far behind the times to "get it", but... keeping up with all those devices and gadgets and blogs must take up an inordinate amount of time and energy. How do people find the time for it, and how do you find the motivation to do the same status update four times over??

eta: Well - I'm on PS while my data processes, so.. I guess that's one way!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 3:24:37 PM
Author: sunnyd
Reminds me of FB/Twitter. I buzzed, but there''s nothing fancy about it. I''m underwhelmed.
1.gif

Right, just something else to update.

I''ll be impressed when I see a Google Operating System.
31.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bleh. I sure as he(( don''t need another distraction from work!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
When I logged into my gmail I saw that. No thanks. FB is annoying for me and I do not "tweet". Google is great and I have gmail, but they dont need to googlize the entire internet. Stick with what you are good at.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 3:32:26 PM
Author: BeachRunner
Date: 2/10/2010 3:24:37 PM

Author: sunnyd

1.gif

Right, just something else to update.

I''ll be impressed when I see a Google Operating System.
31.gif

I think this is exactly what they intend. From what I have read, since many employers block fb/tumblr/twitter/myspace, it is intended to capture the audiences from those. I don''t plan on using it just yet, but I think it will be popular because of the unlikelihood of employers to block google.

I definitely also want to see a Google OS. Not that I would use it necessarily, but it would be nice to see what innovations they would bring to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results