shape
carat
color
clarity

Good jewelers in the east bay California (NorCal)??

Pammy

Rough_Rock
I want to add a halo to my solitaire, can anyone recommend good jewelers in the walnut creak east Bay Area?.

_9893.jpg

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
I live in the East Bay and I haven't found anyone I would use thus far. Our pricing is steep and by the time you add on our taxes it may be better to just mail it to one of the esteemed Pricescope vendors.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so. I've lived all over the bay area.

I know of a few decent jewelers in Walnut Creek. But I'll be honest, their prices are pretty high and their selection isn't that great, as for service: one is very snobby and the other is hit or miss depending on who is helping you. I personally would take a day and go down to Joe Escobar in Campbell instead. As for Eric or his wife (starts with an M).

Prices are still going to be better online for most things, but the selection and service are impeccable.

And they have GORGEOUS halos. This one that Beacon wears is available, in their case. And last time I checked it was VERY reasonably priced at around 5k (can't beat that price for the same quality on that setting).
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/reset-my-stone-split-shank.96199/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/reset-my-stone-split-shank.96199/[/URL]

Pammy

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for your reply gypsy. And yes I don't think I'll be going to anyone in WC. I did some calling around and although I am 27, I sound 12 on the phone, and didn't get much help with any questions I had for WC jewelers. It's a bummer I missed the gem show in San Mateo last weekend.

Can you recommend online sites for a bezel set halo with no side stones?

Thanks again! :appl: :saint:

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
I don't know about the east bay, but I got my engagement ring from Joe Escobar in the South Bay and HIGHLY recommend them.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I like Pave in the Rockridge area--I can't speak to their pricing, but they've always been incredibly friendly and helpful when I've popped into the store.

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
IndyLady|1379029529|3519731 said:
I like Pave in the Rockridge area--I can't speak to their pricing, but they've always been incredibly friendly and helpful when I've popped into the store.

They're pricing is steep. It's on my route to work so I go in quite frequently. You are correct the people that work there are VERY nice.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've been to Pave too. Not a lot of selection but what they have is lovely. And REALLY overpriced.

When you say 'no sidestones' do you mean no diamonds in the shank? Because they have a lovely setting like that (my own setting has a plain shank halo) at Joe Escobar, I noticed it last time I was there. It was not bezel set, but they have a a great in-house bench and work with amazing outside benches with lots of flexibility.

It really is worth a trip. I do recommend asking for Eric, telling him that PS sent you, and making an appointment. His wife Mya or Mia is great too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results