Girls,would you do this to your BF...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd do much worse DF. Much worse.
What were they saying to each other?

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
He would no longer be my BF if I ever caught him cheating. I have zero respect for cheaters but I respect myself too much to make a spectacle of myself like this.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And how do you know that this has anything to do with cheating. Perhaps he just did something "dumb" that had nothing to do with another woman.

This just appears to be a public humiliation of they guy by the woman. Who knows - perhaps its "big sister" busting "little brothers" butt over something.

Perry

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She caught him eating McDonald's. :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
staged?

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, because it could lead to my husband finding out I have / had a boyfriend. Then, in addition to being a cheater like the bf, I'd be a hypocrite. :razz:

edited to fix typo

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
perry|1382408142|3542022 said:
And how do you know that this has anything to do with cheating. Perhaps he just did something "dumb" that had nothing to do with another woman.

Because that's what she's yelling about. Whether he did or not is unknown.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This just appears to be a public humiliation of they guy by the woman. Who knows - perhaps its "big sister" busting "little brothers" butt over something.

Perry
She said in Cantonese ...I am your GF friend and you took another girl back to your house...:bigsmile:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I would never be in that situation because I wouldn't date a sissy boy who knelt there being b@$#h-slapped. If I caught a BF cheating, he'd better be running for his life......or be man enough to face up to me!

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope.

If I were dating a man (I'd have a lot of explaining to do to my DH :lol: ) and found that he was cheating, I'd dump him before he knew what happened. You can argue that a person can make a mistake and ending a long marriage over "just one mistake" would be over-reacting (not saying I agree with this, but I've seen reasonable people argue that a long marriage may be worth working through something like that) BUT there is NO WAY if you are dating someone that there is anything at all worth working through. If the scum is cheating on you even before the wedding, he isn't worth your time. Not even to "get even" or anything like that.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ForteKitty|1382412258|3542055 said:

Because that's what she's yelling about. Whether he did or not is unknown.
FK...I didn't know that you understood Cantonese... :o

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I don't, only Mandarin. I phoned a friend. :bigsmile: Plus I read the Chinese comments on the bottom, which told me the same thing.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I just sent this to a friend of mine that has worked in Hong Kong--I'm just left a little speechless.

Would I do this? I don't think so. Did she just find out, while in public?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jaysonsmom|1382419134|3542094 said:
I would never be in that situation because I wouldn't date a sissy boy who knelt there being b@$#h-slapped. If I caught a BF cheating, he'd better be running for his life......or be man enough to face up to me!
a bystander said...stand up! she had already slapped 10 times do you wanted to get slap 10 more times?... :lol:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
jaysonsmom|1382419134|3542094 said:
Amen sista!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
So why is this dingbat kneeling & crying, waiting for her to beat him to a pulp? I'd hit him again just for being such a wuss -- especially when he's big man enough to cheat on me.

--- Laurie

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I always find these threads interesting because much of the comments are just pure speculation. Unless you've actually been cheated on, I don't know how anyone could know how they would react/respond. I have no idea how I would react if I found out that I had been cheated on. My best guess is that I would cry - a lot - and I would likely be very angry. Beyond that, I really don't know and I hope that I never find out...

justginger

Ideal_Rock
No speculation here - I've been cheated on by a boyfriend AND my ex-husband.

I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever treat another human being like this. This is shameful. Violence is inappropriate in any situation, unless necessary to save your life or prevent severe injury. This video speaks far more about the woman's character than the man's. :nono:

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would never humiliate someone in public and I'd never hit someone either. I don't think it's right when a man does that to a woman and it's not right for a woman to do that to a man either. I'd rather keep my dignity than hurt someone else.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1382449444|3542224 said:
I always find these threads interesting because much of the comments are just pure speculation. Unless you've actually been cheated on, I don't know how anyone could know how they would react/respond. I have no idea how I would react if I found out that I had been cheated on. My best guess is that I would cry - a lot - and I would likely be very angry. Beyond that, I really don't know and I hope that I never find out...

The most intelligent answer of the thread. The fact is - that how people will react will actually be based far more on the situation under which the cheating occurred, and why it occurred. Life is full of situations where things do not go as planned; and while rare extreme situations do come up. In my mind cheating when both partners are fully available, willing, and able to sexually satisfy the other is completely different than what may happen during some kind of survival event where one party finds themselves separated and struggling for their life; where one party is long term not available; where one party cannot truly satisfy the other, or if one party develops a mental illness. The "why" has to be looked at; and the response should be in proportion to the "Why."

Of course my other personal belief is that any couple should be really discussing their sexuality, needs, and fantasies over the length of a relationship - and adjusting and changing as needed to support their partner; or deciding that the relationship is not working out and end it before major damage is done. Of course, it also seems that few people can be so honest with each other.

I have only met one person in my life who got married specifically to have sex with someone (this was in the 70's and "she" would not have sex with "him" unless he married her - and he had a miserable marriage as they had almost no other common interest). Most people marry to build a successful life together; and while sex is normally part of marriage - it is not by itself why people get married. I have always been mystified then why so many people then later define their marriage based on sex. Its not sex that is the issue - its trust; but it seems to me that people find it easier to use sex as the excuse for the fact that they have never really developed a truly open and honest relationship with their partner. I admit developing such a relationship is not easy; but, it is vital to long term stability (and why I quickly signed up for what turned out to be about $10,000 in counseling this year, using 3 weeks of vacation time, with my new wife - and she is so thankful that I was willing to spend that time and money. We now communicate much better - and we have an understanding and work-around for the initial conflicting "bumps" we have).

Have a great day,

Perry

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
justginger|1382451479|3542250 said:

I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever treat another human being like this. This is shameful. Violence is inappropriate in any situation, unless necessary to save your life or prevent severe injury. This video speaks far more about the woman's character than the man's. :nono:

Agreed.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I don't understand the situation. She accused him of cheating/bringing a girl home, but the girl is standing next to them and she is her cousin. He said something about the GF okaying it, and telling the cousin to say something. She got arrested, but not sure if she was charged.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Agreed.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No speculation here - I've been cheated on by a boyfriend...

I agree with justginger... I don't think b*tch slapping him would be the answer. Besides, I'd find a much more effective way to shame him. :twisted: :lol:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This was my feeling while watching the video. My stomach turned each time she pulled his hair. My heart lurched when she slapped him.

Sure, I don't know what I would do in another situation where I've been cheated on. In the past, I've walked away and cried...a lot. No amount of harming the other person is going to change the fact that they cheated. Might as well get on with the healing.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Can't see my husband taking that sort of thing on his knees frankly. It's not my style, but I've never been cheated on so I can't say how I'd react for absolute certain. I'd probably go ballistic though. I'm almost 100% sure the relationship would be over forever. I hope never to find out!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Imagine if the genders were reversed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results