shape
carat
color
clarity

General shipping question...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

This is kind of a stupid question, but I really don''t know! If I wanted to send a box either through USPS or UPS, can I recycle a box that something came in or do I have to buy a new/clean/unmarked box? Ie. I received something from Sephora in the mail, can I reuse that box to send something else in the mail, even if it has logos/labels/etc all over it? If so, how do I prepare the box for shipping--do I have to remove the old labels?

I need to send a few packages in the mail. In the past, I''ve always just bought new boxes but the expense can really add up!

Thanks!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, you can resuse the Sephora box. Two options are: just taking a sharpy and scribbling over the Sephora writing on the sides and then wripping off the original shipping label and then taking a piece of white paper and write the new addresses on and use packing tap to afix that, or, you can cut apart a paper bag and use that as wrapping paper around the box and then write the new info on top of that.

Really all that you need to be sure of is that all the bar codes are voided out via scribbling or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results