shape
carat
color
clarity

Fun in the Dark

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Nothing perverted so get that out of your heads right now!!
3.gif
11.gif
12.gif

So tonight the power went out all over the little town that I''m in..bad storm with lightning and thunder. So, I''m all alone tonight and I''m sitting here with my candles and a flashlight doing a whole lotta nothing. Just with the flashlight, I shined it on the ring and it gives off the most sparkles all over the walls that I have ever seen...usually it''s just small little ones in one area, but I was able to fill the room with all the sparkles
31.gif
don''t believe me? Try it and see
3.gif

A whole new way to appreciate my diamond...way cool..and I usually hate the dark!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo, sounds like fun PrincessV! Is it sort of the same as on a bright sunny day in a car/plane where the stone throws sparkles all over the interior? I love that! Lemme see if I can dig up the maglite, lol!

Oh, that is cool! "Starry, starry night...." Ha ha! I can't believe I just did that! If my husband was home he would think I was nuts!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Princess I''m about to be in the same boat. The storm is just now hitting hard. Time to get the flashlights out. Beats making shadow puppets on the wall.
9.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol what is funny when I saw the title i was like hmmmm someone is shining a flashlight at a diamond!
Then when it was opening I was like hmmmmm this might be rated X with a topic like that.
Then I was like naw there are only 2 people who post x-rated topics and this wasnt one of em.... so here I is ramblin on bout nothin.
LOL

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Get your laser pointer! He he...I love all the sparkles they shot off!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2006 11:52:30 PM
Author: Matatora
Get your laser pointer! He he...I love all the sparkles they shot off!
yep yep just be carefull of your eyes.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here I thought this thread was going to be something juicy. Just kidding V, hope the lights come back on soon.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results