shape
carat
color
clarity

Fun bling pics from Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, you seriously are the sweetest and most adorable thing!! Absolutely lovely to look at and to talk to, AND so thoughtful to take these photos for us! And that recent one, that you said you almost forgot--holy moly!! That one on the right looks like it''s a flame on fire! (This coming from someone who doesn''t really do many coloured stones and NEVER yellow!) Goodness gracious, SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you, chicadee!!
36.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/28/2007 12:41:09 PM
Author: Skippy123
Chocolate Fountain at Jean-Philippe Patisserie
OMG Skippy this is awesome my daughter will bein seventh heaven!
I on the other hand will be in seventh heaven with all those stunning beautiful bling
30.gif

You really are such a gift to this forum skippy thanks so much.
35.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Skippy! You are too stinkin'' cute in those pictures, and your DH is a saint for being such a good sport!

I love all of your pictures! I was in S. Lake Tahoe this weekend and saw the most beautiful Canary Yellow Diamond halo ring that was amazing, and I didn''t have my camera with the macro setting! (Not that I can seem to find it right now, anyhow, but it still would''ve been nice to try!)

You are such a great PS''er for capturing the beauty of SO MUCH bling!!! You are my hero!
36.gif

Now I need to plan another trip to LV!!!

So glad you had a good time...isn''t the Wynn to die for?
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was ogling this thread at work but was too busy to post.

GREAT pics, and what fabulous bling. How sweet of you to think of us and grab your camera!!! My favorite pic though is of you and the chocolate fountain!!

My favorite piece is that ruby ring. I LOVE that puppy. Did it have side stones?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gwen, I am blushing; you are so sweet!!! Thank you for your kind words! The yellow fancy's were gorgeous and huge. I think we have a great gang here on PS; everyone is so kind and helpful for sure!!!! Also, I know how much we all love looking at bling so I knew I had to take pics for fun!! I love your necklace and kitty pics!!

Katebar, your daughter will have a blast! You need to go to the forum shops, Bellagio and Wynn to see the gorgeous diamonds. I thought it was cool that DeBeers actually listed prices. You guys will have a lovely time; it will be here before you know it!
9.gif

Harleigh, I saw another pic w/your straight hair; you are beautiful! You look awesome w/both straight and curly hair; thank you for your kind words! I also bet you are an awesome teacher! If you are close to Vegas you should go out there for fun and shopping.
31.gif
hehe

Gypsy, I am excited for your new ring; it will be gorgeous! Thanks for your kind words; you are such a sweetie. The ruby did have diamonds on the side; I just remember staring at the colored stones and I loved them all! Swoon! hehe

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
bling bling and chocolate!
overload must reboot brain
*thunk*
that''s better :}
thanks for posting these!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, thanks so much for all the beautiful jewellery pics!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
What a treat you gave us!!
36.gif

Our DD has been in Vegas twice, knows her mom is a bling addict, but didn''t take one picture!!!
29.gif

DH and I have got to visit Vegas!!! Soon
35.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Skippy!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I LOVE THEM ALL! You are a real PS gem!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2007 12:15:13 PM
beautiful HW
Drool...

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhhh, Skippy! Looks like you had a fabulous time in my hometown!
30.gif

In my wedding gallery, I have about 10 pics from my trip to grasp the day or two after our wedding. So much fun! We actually went in and talked to the sales people because they looked so incredibly bored. I think we were the only people in the store the entire day.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lauren, it was fun and you are right no one was in those places except DeBeers and Tiffany''s. It must be fun to be able to see those diamonds anytime!!!

Storm, hehe. It was my pleasure; thak you

Isabel, I am sorry she didn''t take pics; I am glad my pics were a treat. You will enjoy your trip there when you and your hubby go to LV. hehe

UCLABelle, you are the gem; thank you for the sweet compliment.

Harriet, hey pal!!! It is fun to see that ring irl; it makes a big difference to see how delicate it actually is.
9.gif
I thought it was going to be clunky but I was wrong.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, my friend. Thank you for the marvelous pictures. How sweet of you to take all those wonderful photos to post for us less fortunate bling starved PS''ers that did not get to go shopping with you in Vegas. I have to ask, did you get strange looks for taking photos of jewelry? My favorite is the pear; wow!!! Thanks for sharing.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I completely forgot to comment on the chocolate fountain. That was really neat too but the beautiful jewelry blanked the chocolate out of my mind. I like your picture with the chocolate though.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! One Harry Winston halo''ed cushion to go please!!! Thanks so much for taking all these pics! Makes me wanna go to VEGAS NOW!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Ohmy! What awesome pictures, Skippy! I am *DROOLING* over that 8 ct. round!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Hmmmm... let''s see... this thread has bling to-die-for, AND chocolate... I think we should throw in a picture of Pandora''s hedgie and a few photos of tuftie SKP (shameless kitty ****!) and it could go into the PS Hall of Fame as the most well-rounded, drool-worthy, thread EVER!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
LynnB, you are so sweetie. You kitty in your avatar is adorable
30.gif
30.gif
It was a blast seeing all this gorgeous stuff irl, but I think many ps''ers have some pretty terrific diamonds if I do say so myself. hehe I love your set!!

Marcy, wwt buddy; thanks. You are such a doll! It was a blast; I should have had some of that chocolate. . . next time
11.gif

DMBgirl, yes, the bling is great in Vegas!!! I bet the shops are on standby in case anyone wins the jackpot. hehe They are saying bring out the bling
9.gif
11.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/28/2007 12:41:09 PM
Chocolate Fountain at Jean-Philippe Patisserie
No matter what the questions were - they''ve got all the answers - lol

Btw, Skippy - great job...I would like the ruby bracelet ;}

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Skippy-those diamonds are AMAZING! I was just in Vegas myself but I didn''t get the chance to drool at any jewelry because I was working so much. I''m mad I didn''t try harder now that I''ve seen your photos! Were you in Vegas for fun or for work? And when were you there? I was there from Sunday to Thursday of this past week...maybe we overlapped!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results