shape
carat
color
clarity

Fun bling pics from Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stephanie,

Great pictures!!!! I can''t even begin to guess the price tags on those rings. I would probably fall over
23.gif
Love that picture of you in front of the chocolate fountain, it sure looks yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy. I would love to dive right into it.
9.gif

Linda

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, just as I''m trying to convince myself that my li''l 2ct is big enough - thanks a ton SKippy!! No seriously thanks a ton, that really brightened my afternoon. Want that enormous round with pears though...

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh oh OH, that haloed asscher....*sighs wistfully*
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/28/2007 12:20:58 PM
Author: Skippy123
These yellows are for DeeJay. . . hehe

Ooooohhhh--those are purdy! Thank you for thinking of me Skip!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
What a good PSer you are, Skippy! It looks like you had a great time in Vegas! Was it hot???

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh what a pleasure that was. Each photo I was saying yeah that one! That is the one I want. That 8 carat round...well all the d IFS, and then the yellows...and the well, the mother load.

The dream of all my dreams...sorry...but it was the chocolate fountain. It was Willy Wonka all over again. SKIP, I realize you couldn''t jump into the cases of the IF stones...but what was stopping you from taking your shoes off and plunging into rivers of heaven?

Diamonds are a dime a dozen
2.gif
...but the opportunity to swim in chocolate. Oh, I am so disappointed in you!
8.gif

DKS

You are so adorable! Your image beyond the chocolate is so cute!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful chocolate doll

Date: 8/28/2007 6:57:20 PM
Author: Miranda
What a good PSer you are, Skippy! It looks like you had a great time in Vegas! Was it hot???
Hot is an understatement; I will never go in the summer time again!!! It was 110 even at night; it never cools down there!
14.gif
I much prefer the spring or fall; I have no clue what I was thinking! Thanks Miranda!!

FireGoddess, honey, if I was a billionaire I would buy all you sweeties some bling. hehe
2.gif
Wouldn't that be fun to walk into one of thoses stores and say I will take that and that and oh yah, that one!
3.gif

Snlee, I love the pear too; it was gorgeous!

Poshpepper, thanks; I was drooling too. . . hubby was laughing because I asked him to help me with some pics; he is such a good man!

IG, I wish I could walk by all the Graff eye candy like you; this was a once in awhile thing. I too love D colorless stones, yum!

Thanks Madam Bijoux it was my pleasure.
9.gif
11.gif

FlyGirl, it was fun; I was worried they were going to shoe me away but that never happened. Everyone was so nice!!!

Ringsun, the chocolate fountains were amazing. There was also a chocolate bald eagle and chocolate dolls; it was amazing.
Scarleta, I like your thinking; ummmm. . . I bought it all (in my dreams).
2.gif

Linda, I didn't even want to know how much it cost for any of that stuff for fear of me falling over! lol Okay, we should go back and dive into the chocolate together; I was amazed that it didn't get everywhere!

Angeline, my 1.5 carat seemed tiny, but I would be so nervous wearing one of those gorgeous honkers. We can dream, right. hehe I can't find a pic of your ring. . . do you have a linky pls??

Gwendolyn, those huge asschers are amazing; if I were to buy (ike I could) a big diamond I would get an EC, asscher or that yummy pear!!!

DeeJay, I kept telling hubby that you would love those Yellow fancy's!!! Glad you enjoyed the pics; I am sure you get to walk by some pretty amazing diamonds in Chicago!

DKS, my sweet you, Linda and myself should dive in better yet lets find some strawberry's and dunk them in. Yum
18.gif
Your posts always make me smile missy!

thanks for letting me share, friends!!!!

IMG_2591.JPG

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
oh, beautiful Skippy! I''m drooling over here over the asscher.

Thanks for thinking of your ps friends and our need for eye candy!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures Skippy!!! We were there last month with our son who had just turned 21 and had a blast. I swear that place is a shopper''s paradise. Is that where you discovered the Tourneau watch store? I always have to go over there to have a look see and of course the window displays at Graff''s in the Wynn are just breathtaking as your pictures illustrate. Glad you had a good trip!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Looks like you had fun!! Thanks for sharing.....

cheers--Sharon

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pics, SKippy! Thanks for the blingfest! Love the chocolate fountain one, and also the parasol looking thingies, so pretty!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun trip, Skippy! Now I have a good reason to want to go to LV!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pics Skippers, and we missed ya!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
great pics miss skippy...thanks for sharing
1.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh! That HW halo made my heart drop...so beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks for the pics Skippy!
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks friends for enjoying the pics and letting me share
9.gif

Diamondsrock, that asscher was gorgeous! I bet it would look perfect on ya!!!
3.gif

Sundial, it is a shoppers paradise but funny thing is I only bought workout clothes when I was there. hehe You are right that is where I discovered the Tourneau watch store; I walked in and thought it was a jewelry store but then I noticed there was every type of watch imaginable!! That is so cool you celebrated your sons bday out there; my parents and I went out there when I turned 21 too! You must have a super sweet son; I am sure of it. . . look at his mom
12.gif

Thanks miss Sharon and Mrs. Salvo!

Monnie, I would love being able to see a blingfest everyday like you!!! What a fun job!

DSeeker, you would have a blast in LV, it really is something you have to see once for sure. . . just don't go when it is 110.

Ellen, I missed you all too! Glad I got my sweet Ellen fix. hehe

SDL, I love your enthusiasm! You are too cute! I want one too. heehee

BigDiamonds, the HW halo is very delicate which I never would have imagined from the pics! It for sure was one of my favorites along w/the pear!!!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Holy cow, Miss Skippy! It''s like my fantasy jewelry box! That pear -- ooh la la!

Sadly, the pictures show the down side to things staying in Vegas! Gimme my ring, Steve Wynn! You know you want to!
9.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll have the 6.13 asscher please, thanks.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Diamonds and chocolate...what a PERFECT week. those diamonds are TDF!!!! thanks for the diamond ****..lol. those yummy yellows are mesmerizing...and that asscher.....the 8 ct. round probably sings HALLELUJAH!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you really did do your PS duty! I''m impressed and I love those lanterns, too. How colorful and beautiful!

Skippy, I finally figured out who you remind me of: Charlotte from Sex in the City! (Whom I really like, BTW.)

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Scarleta, I like your thinking; ummmm. . . I bought it all (in my dreams).
Skippy the pic of you is worth far, far more than all the gem pics put together...Thanks again...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I almost forgot these beauties. What was I thinking?!?!?!

IMG_2642.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, I forgot to show you my reward for running around snapping these pics. hehehe
A nice cold ice tea from the Cheesecake Factory; I swear they have the BEST iced tea!!!!!!
18.gif

Scarleta and Lumpkin, those are the sweetest compliments. You gorgeous lady's made my day! Thank you
9.gif

Thanks Jas my WWT friend and PO! those rocks are yummo!

NYCSparkle my wwt friend, I know diamonds and chocolate are a great combo for sure, both are Yummy!!

IMG_2603.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory!!!! You are right the Iced Tea is GREAT!!! The food is excellent too. I once ordered a meatloaf sandwich. OMG it was enough for 5 people. LOL LOL.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy,

Have you posted pictures of your wedding ring??? It looks beautiful in the picture of you sipping iced tea!!!

Linda

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, you are such a darling and a fantastic photographer. It looks like you had so much fun! Thank you for sharing
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Skippy thank you so much for taking and posting all these pictures! I''m on the floor drooling, it''s hard to type!
3.gif
2.gif

And the photos of you! You are just beautiful, what a SMILE! Wow! I was grinning right back at the laptop screen, it''s infectious!
9.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy, you are almost too beautiful for words -- inside and out! And yes, I am wondering if you have other pix of your wedding rings!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
thanks for the drool fest Skippy.
Oh MY!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2007 6:06:43 PM
Author: jas
Skippy, you are almost too beautiful for words -- inside and out! And yes, I am wondering if you have other pix of your wedding rings!
Jas, I feel the exact same way about you sweetie!!! Thank you; I heart your wedding pics!!!

Love in Bloom and Delster, you are making me blush. You guys are too sweet; thank you for your kind words! I too believe smiles are contagious; thanks again friends!!!

Linda, I love their club sandwich but I actually love the iced tea best! I need to try the meatloaf; they have so much to decide on when dinning there! I wish we had one in New Mexico, dang! I cannot finish all my food so I never try their cheesecake; they got to give less food so I have room for dessert or maybe I should split something w/hubby
31.gif
!!! hehe

Nan, I am glad it you enjoyed it! I love seeing pictures of your family; you guys are a gorgeous bunch
9.gif

Here is a linky to my ring; you guys are so sweet for asking. Scroll to the bottom; I got those shots w/Ellens awesome photo techniques. hehe https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/more-fun.55057/page-2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results