shape
carat
color
clarity

Fragrance of the Day Thread

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Stunning collection Confection!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: I see a few that are in mine and a few I need to buy!!!

I should get pics up of mine next few days (I am expecting a few new additions this week) ;)) :dance:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I am curious about the bottles with the mechanical looking caps

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Do You mean Mugler's Womanity in first pic? Three different version; Womanity edp, Womanity Eau pour Elles and Taste of Fragrance Womanity.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have some older pics before I moved. At the moment I'm still digging stuff out of boxes :shock:

The last pic was taken in about 2014 soooo...not everything :shock:

amouage.jpg

serge_lutens.jpg

perfumes.jpg

narcisse_noir.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Here is a quick snapshot. I just got this little cabinet so they aren't set up the way I want.

img_9929.jpg
ack all rotated. The top is perfume I don't reach for often, the bottom are the ones I usually reach for.

fullsizerender-200.jpg

Top has my Lollia bottles, my Ferragamo, Dolce Floral Drops, my Elizabeth Arden bottles, Marc Jacobs and a few more.

fullsizerender-202.jpg

fullsizerender-201.jpg

Bottom has my Chanel, my MFK, Le Labo, Amouage, YSL, Armani Privee, Roja and more.

Lower lower are my small bottles, rollerballs, mini splash bottle and samples

fullsizerender-203.jpg

Also the next week I am expecting 2 More bottles of Armani Prive (The rouge Malachite and the Vert Malachite) 2 more from L'Artisan Perfumeur, one more Amouage, and one more from Killian. I may pick up one or two from Bvlgaris La Gemme Line, MFK Baccarat Rouge 240, and Thinking about one from Aerin and Aqua Di Parma (both rose scented). I am also Tempted about Wild Bluebell from Jo Malone

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
sorry my pictures aren't as lovely as everyone else's

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Arcadian|1475963811|4084874 said:
I have some older pics before I moved. At the moment I'm still digging stuff out of boxes :shock:

The last pic was taken in about 2014 soooo...not everything :shock:

I envy your Amouage collection!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ckrickett, thanks, but no need to be jealous considering the beauties you have in your wardrobe! :love: :love: :love: If I had more room Id probably go crazy :lol: :lol: I'm trying VERY hard to put myself on a perfume diet but you know how well that goes....lol My biggest weakness are the vintages. the bottle of narcisse noir was so cheap because it was mispelled and nobody else bid on it...lol I also got a bottle of 80's Coco Chanel for pretty decent amount. LUVEEEET!!!! waiting for it to get cooler to wear this baby!

I'm still going through the Dame Perfumery samples I purchased. Today is Peach Blossom, Violet, and Vanilla. and OMG this is so full bottle worthy :cheeky:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Simple and sweet today. YSL Mon Paris again. I love this fruity floral

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried the NR in Ulta the other day and my big bottle from Macys is on the way!!!! Yay! I am so excited!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
redwood66|1476047682|4085142 said:
I tried the NR in Ulta the other day and my big bottle from Macys is on the way!!!! Yay! I am so excited!

thats awesome! Let us know how you like wearing it

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1476047682|4085142 said:

I figured it would be up your alley based on your description! :appl: I'm very excited for you!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
so I took a detour on Dame perfumery and wearing Guerlain Elixir Charnel Oriental Brulant after a particularly nasty hot day clearing the yard and a particularly luxurious shower... wow... #YAAAASQUEEEN!!!!

I really do like this even though I'm not really stuck on sweets. Its sweet but not little girl sweet. Like a lot of perfumistas I kinda have too many samples :lol: This one I got from a trip to NYC about a year or so ago. On my want list :appl:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Many thanks for posting your collections. It helped me to believe I'm not totally nut...I have ordered almost all my parfums from US, because we have quite limited supplies here in Finland. And insane prices if You'll find something interesting.

img_12920.jpg

img_12919.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice collection Confection10! I've heard that before, which blows my mind. There's definitly houses that are hard to find in the US as well. I find it hard to get some Italian houses here, which means I might have to find a perfume mule to bring some back for me. :lol:

What cheeses me the most is when houses do exclusives to a certain area. Guerlain has a bad habit of doing that.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Love it Confection!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Today is something fresh and green and slightly floral. The Beautiful Veviter Babylon from Armani Prive. Supposed to invoke the gardens of Babylon. Just lovely and so fresh!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Today I'm wearing Jordan Amalfi by Creed.
So pretty

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita. It was the perfect day for it, a bit breezy, cooler, overcast. One of the few in my wardrobe the is sweetpea centric.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
went on a perfume buying binge last night. Wearing one of my purchases. MFK Baccarat Rouge 240. Light and sweet

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous heliotrope today; Trussardi My Name. Heliotrope is one of the most delicious flower in the world. Every time I see it in our parks I'll stop to sniffing and hope that I could bottled that scant :lol:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I reached way back and pulled out Bath and Bodyworks Night Blooming Jasmine. The pup is off getting a dental cleaning which doesn't make me a happy person. So, pulled out something to help keep it in perspective.

Not in production anymore, so my 2 bottles are very precious. I also have 2 lotions.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Arcadian|1476276889|4086081 said:
I reached way back and pulled out Bath and Bodyworks Night Blooming Jasmine. The pup is off getting a dental cleaning which doesn't make me a happy person. So, pulled out something to help keep it in perspective.

Not in production anymore, so my 2 bottles are very precious. I also have 2 lotions.

I remember that, it was so nice

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
New purchase today I smelled this on a whim and fell in Love Derek Lam Silent Street. Gorgeous white musks!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just reporting back that I love it! Narcisco Rodriguez is amazing and I will enjoy it. Now if I could just find a couple others to switch up with. How do any of you like the Dolce & Gabanna pour femme? I love the D&G pour homme on my DH and he gets so many complements on it, the women at his work love it. LOL.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1476306399|4086344 said:
Just reporting back that I love it! Narcisco Rodriguez is amazing and I will enjoy it. Now if I could just find a couple others to switch up with. How do any of you like the Dolce & Gabanna pour femme? I love the D&G pour homme on my DH and he gets so many complements on it, the women at his work love it. LOL.

I found it to be pretty, like a raspberry marshmallow! If thats up your alley, then I think you'll like, but of course must test first. I have cerruti 1881 blanch, is in the same vein without raspberry.

Are you looking for something on the sweeter side of life?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arcadian|1476310406|4086366 said:

I found it to be pretty, like a raspberry marshmallow! If thats up your alley, then I think you'll like, but of course must test first. I have cerruti 1881 blanch, is in the same vein without raspberry.

Maybe a tad sweeter because the NR is quite musky.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
redwood66|1476310596|4086367 said:
Arcadian|1476310406|4086366 said:

Maybe a tad sweeter because the NR is quite musky.

I get raspberry with it too

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Confection inspired me to wear Creed Fleurissimo today. I had just picked up a new bottle of it but hadn't gotten around to wearing it yet. I love the complex floral notes in this!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Redwood here's a few that I think may work for you and a few you may want to try because you just never know how they act on skin;

Insolence by Guerlain. It also has a raspberry note (I find it a bit more pronounced) but combined with violet. There's a sense of powderiness on the drydown until it fades. I found it longer lasting than D&G though by quite a bit, but very office friendly.

A heavier perfume is Miss Dior Cherie. I don't consider this anywhere near fresh though I do like the popcorn note. Also, its got patchouli, so if you hate fruitchoolies, maybe not for you.

Fresh figs; Diptyque Philosykos. I really like this one, slightly woody, fresh figs are very nice. Coconut milk keeps it from being too austere. If you can't find that one, then look to L'Artisan Figuier which is very similar (I find it wears softer though)
Outside of that Jo Malone Wild Fig and Cassis. In fact try anything you can find of this line. I find they wear quite light for the most part.

If you have a Saks near you, try Love by Kilian. Its sweet, thats all I'm going to say ;-)

Estee Lauder has this perfume called Pleasures Delight, which I think you would have really liked. I still have a small sample of it but I think its been discontinued. If you see their counter, ask about it beacause it may still be around.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results