shape
carat
color
clarity

Forum slap-down

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Begonia every once in a while some drama thing on PS or elsewhere on the internet gets to me and I find myself thinking about it in my real life. That is when I know I need to take time away from the internet and invest time and evergy into my real life friends. There is no drama in my real life at all. On purpose. Drama does not interest me. So when I get sucked into it online that's when I know its time to back off and lurk, or just hang out with my friends more. I also avoid threads, and posters, when I find them making my blood boil.

Sarah: Somewhere in the "my pages" section there is a place you can put people on your "foes" list. Then you can't read their posts unless someone else quotes it, or your click on it to read it. Some people think its silly and immature to put people on your foes list. I think its a really nice easy way to just avoid having them in your life :)) But maybe I am just immature.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Dreamer :)) I had been spending a bit more time on the old box than usual. I had come to that conclusion myself, but how having someone else say it as well...

On a side note, may I just say how perfectly exquisite the picture of your diamond is in your avatar?

Breathtaking.

Don't get all creeped out my dear, but I have a little fantasy that involves you...I win a crapload of cash. We're talking a serious crapload, and I commission you (I'm rich, so if you chose to accept, I make it extremely worth your very valuable time) to find me my diamond. It won't be huge, it won't be flawless, but it will be the one.

I have a rich fantasy life.

Gotta think of something when you're cooking soil...

:lol:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Sorry that happened! I guess we all sometimes forget that there is no context when you are just typing words on a screen.... I'm sure all of us have, at one time or another, gotten into an argument over something really stupid that really shouldn't have been an issue.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results