shape
carat
color
clarity

For the cat lover''s here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had cats growing up. Never heard a noise like that, sounds more like a monkey. Too cute!!!
1.gif

Jensia

Shiny_Rock
The kitty must have saw a bird or a bug. Mine do that when they see flies on the window or a bird close by. I love when they do that:)

Jensia

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
One of my two cats does that when she sees birds out the window. I fell over laughing the first time she did it, I had never seen that before! She''s the cutest thing.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bizarre. My parents'' cat did that on occasion when looking out the window and seeing a bird..but my cat is so scaredy that I''ve never heard her make that noise.
1.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Several of my cats make that noise when they see something outside. We''ve always said that they were "barking" at something again. Cats are so funny!

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
That is the exact sound my boy cat makes when he''s bird watching. It''s so cute.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My cats don''t make that noise but I just played that clip and our youngest kitty (still a baby at 6 months) perked up and got all stiff. He was staring at my screen. Too funny...

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Oh absolutely! Two of my three do it. Vinny has a very high pitch and sounds like a girl LOL...They look out the window and see birds and ''ram'' their heads into the glass LOL. And they just heard tht and went crazy!

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
My girl does that too. I love it. I think it is called chatter. She does it for birds outside the sliding glass door. I bought a birdseed bell to hang right outside to enhance her viewing pleasure and since then she has been chatting away!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
one of mine does that. he also makes this really weird high pitched squeaky noise when you pick him up sometimes or hug him (ok, i have to admit, that one makes me laugh hysterically because its like hug *squeak* hug *squeak* he''s such a nut).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results