shape
carat
color
clarity

For Hello Kitty fans

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matching earrings!
2.gif

pavekittyearings.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
are you getting them?
or do you already have them?
11.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I love the pendant
30.gif
!

In Chinatown they have the cheapy costume versions and every week I have to stop myself from buying one!!!!!

I so need the $3,500 one and then I''d get a little tattoo to match!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bet Paris Hilton has them!!!!
11.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2005 1:40:19 PM
Author: belle
are you getting them?
or do you already have them?
11.gif
Well, unfortunetly my husband isn't as impressed with this set as I am, so nope, won't be getting these any time soon (or probably ever
7.gif
).
9.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Michelle, those are darling!! LOL about your DH, mine would probably think I was nuts if I said I wanted them!!
20.gif
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
too cute!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I luv them!!! I have seem the 24K charms and have been tempted.....they would match my jammies....

cheers--Sharon

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
AAAAAHHHHHH!!! Hello kitty + diamonds??? Could it get any better than that??? LOL

My fiance (or my friends, coworkers, etc) also doesnt understand the HK obsession I have (I got a big eye roll when I told him I got a hello kitty garter for the wedding!) so he probably wouldnt be too happy if I came home with these...

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2005 6:07:47 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
I got a hello kitty garter

So cool! This prompted me to search for HK undergarments and I came across this site. . . http://www.webundies.com/hello_kitty_women.htm

I'm going to order a pair of the 'boy shorts'. . .(my husband was just shown these and he paused a bit before saying, "they're great. . .I love them." I'm not sure if he's being sarcastic or not. . . but who cares? lol The undies are FOR ME, not for him. . .)

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
The undies are cute, but I don''t think I could wear them.... I would feel like I was 8 again.
16.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the necklace...too matchy with the earrings though, maybe wear them separately? I am almost 40 and LOVED HK when I was young, I collected tons of it and would not use it for fear of ruining it!!! Now my 16 year old niece loves it too!!! Where can you get one? My nickname in high school was Kitty...I would love one...

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
wow!! diamond hello kity .
I had hello kity rice cooker when I was child !
3.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Flower, my niece has a Hello Kitty toaster!! and it works great!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
the WORST place for Hello Kitty fans is by far Ebay! If I had every dollar back I spent on ebay on a hello kitty item...:)

michelle those pieces are just so cute!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh I am soooo upset! (Not that I was likely to be buying one soon but) I HATE KIMORA LEE SIMMONS. She completely and totally repulses me. I have never read one article about her that is not snobby and ego inflated and just plain obnoxious. She even insults her husband for his charity works and things that he does that do not involve the non stop spending of money. She is so full of herself. She gave her one year old daughter a party that was rumored to be 1 million dollars...she brags about her Louis Vuitton and Hermes collections and her jewels...Her husband has created a monster...and her kids will probably turn out more spoiled than she is!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
I dont know who she is but I dont like how she sounds and I dont think she should be associated with hello kitty!!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2005 10:09:36 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
I dont know who she is but I dont like how she sounds and I dont think she should be associated with hello kitty!!!!
ugh, but unfortunetly Kimora and & Hello Kitty are connected. . . I don''t really know who she is, either but after doing a quick search found she designed this HK line.

Hello Kitty by Kimora Lee Simmons

Hello Kitty goes "Luxe"!

This is one very sparkly story indeed. If you’ve seen the new Britney Spears video “Do Somethin” then you might have noticed the Hello Kitty diamond pendant she’s wearing. Yes, this one-of-a-kind about nine carats of diamonds and is valued at over $50,000. The pendant is a showcase piece for the new “Hello Kitty Collection by Kimora Lee Simmons,” a co-branded licensed partnership with the Simmons Jewelry Co. The collection - with price points from $350 to $3,500 - makes its debut this month exclusively at select Neiman Marcus stores.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is a former model of moderate success who married Russell Simmons, the hip hop mogul. I have read articles about her in Vanity Fair, Vogue and Bazaar. In the recent VF article, they were following her around in St. BArth''s as she shopped in Hermes. SHe asked how much a certain bag was. It was 150,000.00. She said she wanted one. Her husband kind of rolled his eyes at her, and made some remark about her priorities etc. She then made some sneering remark about some charitable act he is involved in, I think perhaps a literacy project for inner city kids. She called him a do-gooder and made fun of his devotion to it, and then made fun of his love of meditation. It made me sick to read about. Her home in New Jersey is 50,000 square feet and so over decorated Liberace would think it was over the top. She has a line of clothes called Baby Phat and she prances down the runway with her little girls. Maybe she is a really down to earth great girl in person, BUT I doubt it. I cringe whenever I see her. SHe always looks at the camera with that "Aren''t I so fabulous and aren''t you jealous you can''t be me?" look...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results