shape
carat
color
clarity

First tme Dust Requester! Need Job Dust!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone,

So as many of you know there have been some rough times at my company lately. I had been 'working' on getting an interview wth a company I had interviewed with a couple of years ago. I thought I was a shoe in for the two jobs they lined me up for but after 18 interviews the VP of the company didn't like me and it was a 'no hire'.
7.gif
The positive side of that was a month later I met my DH when he was put on to the same project as me. We'd have never met had I gotten the job!

Now the manager of one of those groups let me know that he's hiring again and that the VP from before no longer heads up his division. Going to this company would be a big boost for me career-wise and would open up a LOT more opportunities. This company is a great fit for me personality-wise too. I haven't interviewed in awhile and he's having me do an initial 45 minute phone interview with a colleague tomorrow afternoon. I'm nervous since this is the foot in the door interview and if I blow it there goes my shot. In this economy I'm lucky to even have this!

So please send dust my way that I ace the phone interview and hopefully get this job! All of the well wishes for me not to get laid off helped. Since PS is good luck I know it will help!
1.gif
Thanks everyone!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sparkle.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Tons of DUST violet - no one in their right mind wouldn''t hire you, I''m sure you''ll nail it!!
1.gif
1.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Sending you lots of lucky ''Po'' dust as I just had it confirmed tonight that I''ve got my job!!!

I applied in October last year and was interviewed just before Christmas. They requested references then I had to attend a pre-employment medical and after several uncertain weeks I can now tell everyone and hand in my notice on Friday - yay!!

Like you, its a really good career move for me so I''m hoping that my dust will bring you the luck you need and the confidence to perform well.

Out with the old and in with the new - thats what 2009 is going to be about!!

let us all know how you get on.

Po
x

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much everyone!! I will keep you posted as I know more.
1.gif
1.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Ooooo! ****************DUSTS****************

Good luck!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending tons of dust your way Violet!! Good luck!!!
1.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending LOTS of dust your way!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Sending lots of dust Violet!!!! Is it for the company you told me about on the ride up to the GTG? Whatever it is, good luck! I wish you all the best!
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I guess it already happened, but here''s some dust that they loved you! Have you heard anything about it yet?

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2009 12:59:06 PM
Author: thing2of2
I guess it already happened, but here''s some dust that they loved you! Have you heard anything about it yet?
So the phone interview was about 20 min long and I think it went well but I haven''t heard anything yet. I don''t want to get my hopes up to high yet. I''ll update once I know (nervous!).

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!

The PS Dust WORKED!!!!
36.gif

I got the in-person! We''re working out a time when i can go in and do it.

So now if I may ask, may I have some DUST for the in-person portion??
1.gif

If that one goes through, it will be a huge quality of life change for me. Gigantic! I may have to take a pay cut but I am not in the least bit concerned about that right now, I''ll be happy to be able to get a new job in this economy doing something I''d really like!

So cross your fingers!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome, sending more dust
35.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
More dust headed your way...I hope the in person goes just as well as the phone interview!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Violet, I will be concentrating ALL of my dusting energy in your direction!!!!! I really hope that the next interview goes wonderfully!!!!
36.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Yay for getting the in person interview!! I will be sure to send tons of job dust your way! I hope you get it!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!! I love happy job news. Sending lots more dust your way

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results