clarity

Finally President-elect Trump speaks

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: Oh, Kenny. I'd give just about anything to have dinner with you some time. To think that there was a period you and I didn't quite see eye-to-eye astounds me now.

On a more serious note, just to share without starting yet another political thread: http://thebaffler.com/blog/against-bargaining-penny

A friend shared that in a group text this morning. There are 4 of us in said group and we've known each other since high school, so, a couple decades. 3 of us now live in the same town. The 4th woman lives in Seattle, and has described her career as "I work on finding cures for cancer for old white men who have a lot of money." Needless to say, we are 4 exasperated liberals who just won't sit down and shut up about this election and its result. I hope you have the time to read this piece; although it's an editorial, I think Penny makes some very valid points, many of which could be applied right here in Hangout. Enjoy.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought it was a real post until I saw the start of the video. Oh Kenny, whatever will we do with / without you. :lol:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Monarch, thank you for posting this.. my husband and I have been talking about this, normalization, is general, "the new normal" and I thought this was a thoughtful and well written piece.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1479886090|4101758 said:
:lol: Oh, Kenny. I'd give just about anything to have dinner with you some time. To think that there was a period you and I didn't quite see eye-to-eye astounds me now.

On a more serious note, just to share without starting yet another political thread: http://thebaffler.com/blog/against-bargaining-penny

A friend shared that in a group text this morning. There are 4 of us in said group and we've known each other since high school, so, a couple decades. 3 of us now live in the same town. The 4th woman lives in Seattle, and has described her career as "I work on finding cures for cancer for old white men who have a lot of money." Needless to say, we are 4 exasperated liberals who just won't sit down and shut up about this election and its result. I hope you have the time to read this piece; although it's an editorial, I think Penny makes some very valid points, many of which could be applied right here in Hangout. Enjoy.

Thanks.
Great piece.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results