Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1425196011|3840042 said:
PintoBean|1425188265|3840028 said:
monarch64|1425184038|3840020 said:
PintoBean|1425182105|3840011 said:
Good Will Hunting - my roommate freshman year played it all the time

Great Expectations with Ethan Hawke and Gwyneth Paltrow - that was what I deemed "sexy" at 18. :confused:

Ha! Mine were City of Angels and Romeo and Juliet! Eh...I didn't really have a handle on what made a fantastic score or what was "sexy" back then. High school. :rolleyes:

My freshman year of college was chock full of Alanis Morrisette, Jewel, and Sarah Maclachlan. I'm kind of loving the 90s references, not gonna lie.

GAH!! ROFL :dance: :lol: OMG - ROMEO AND JULIET!!! I own the soundtrack! How could I forget? God I loved that song "Pretty Piece of Flesh" and thought it was so deep and profound for the singer to repetitively chant "I am...a pretty piece of flesh I am..." :errrr:

Ugh... my college besties were always playing the City of Angels soundtrack and I remember hating the Goo Goo Dolls because they were EVERYWHERE and I only like the Alanis song on the soundtrack because it was evocative and eery. HAHAHAAHHA :bigsmile:

God, I was adorable. :lol:

Weren't we all? LOL!!! Thanks for reminiscing with me! :appl:

Pinto Bean and Monnie,

Thank you so much for the walk down memory lane!

And guess what.... you both are still ADORABLE!!!

Callie

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha! Calliecake, you are SO sweet! I love that you are part of PS now and love that you are always so nice. :wavey: Hugs!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the soundtrack to Gladiator, or just about anything by Hans Zimmer, I always play it when I need some mellow downtime.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I havent seen the movie but I really like the sound track of... 50 shades of grey.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results