shape
carat
color
clarity

Excel diamonds--how do you get in touch?

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I've written into their online form, written an email from my personal email, used their chat when it said "online", and called in (but didn't leave a message--so I didn't expect a response)--but I haven't heard anything back. I've been trying for probably 2 weeks. Is the store closed? Maybe the form is broken? Or are they especially slow with responses?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Indy, sometimes I think these things are fate. Maybe there's something even better right around the corner and whatever it is excel has is not the as great as the next thing.

Or maybe they're just a bunch of slackers, lol. :lol:

What do I know? Best of luck.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1395278148|3637643 said:
Indy, sometimes I think these things are fate. Maybe there's something even better right around the corner and whatever it is excel has is not the as great as the next thing.

Or maybe they're just a bunch of slackers, lol. :lol:

What do I know? Best of luck.

Hey Ilander! I'm starting to think you're right. Maybe my project idea should be swapped out with another--there are two rings (not on Excel) that have really been on my radar lately... :naughty:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1395286629|3637709 said:
What are you looking for, if you don't mind me asking?

Not at all! I was looking for a spready I1 diamond for a pendant or interesting RHR project; the diamond doesn't have a picture. Since this isn't an e-ring or a very expensive project, some I1's would be fine for me--its one of those things that I'd want to see a picture of, since I1's can vary so much.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IndyLady|1395330836|3637962 said:

Not at all! I was looking for a spready I1 diamond for a pendant or interesting RHR project; the diamond doesn't have a picture. Since this isn't an e-ring or a very expensive project, some I1's would be fine for me--its one of those things that I'd want to see a picture of, since I1's can vary so much.

I'd probably just look through James Allen since they have such great videos which will be helpful for looking at lower clarity diamonds. If they didn't have a picture, it might have been a virtual stone anyway.

By the way, I found your ruby ring thread (missed it before) and there are a couple more comments on there if you want to check it out!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1395375229|3638518 said:
IndyLady|1395330836|3637962 said:

I'd probably just look through James Allen since they have such great videos which will be helpful for looking at lower clarity diamonds. If they didn't have a picture, it might have been a virtual stone anyway.

By the way, I found your ruby ring thread (missed it before) and there are a couple more comments on there if you want to check it out!

Thank you DS! I will go check it out now! 8) 8)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results