shape
carat
color
clarity

Enerchi hits 10,000!!! :-D

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Well my best blingy friend has reached the magic number!!! Enerchi, you are now one of the few who have reached 10,000!!!

I always enjoy reading your posts. Your bright and bubbly personality always come through loud and clear!!! You enable like no other I know. Just sayin. :bigsmile:

To many many more, my friend!!! :kiss:

:wavey:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Enerchi! A blistering rise to the top for sure!

Your posts are always helpful and loving; it's a joy to have you here. :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Enerchi!!!! cheers to many more Wonderful posts!!! PS wouldn't be the same without your wonderful self! :appl: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOOHOO ENERCHI!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
PS would not be the same without your positive energy and supportive posts. Thank you for sharing your time and love and bling with PS and making each PS day a better day because you are here! Congratulations!!!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Happy for you, Enerchi! How about 10,000 more?? I love your informed, funny posts, not to mention your gorgeous bling! Keep 'em coming! :wavey:

--- Laurie

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Congrats my canadian friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rileyl

Rough_Rock
Congrats! Love to see other Canadians here, and I always enjoy your posts :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats and hope to see more posts from Enerchi. :appl: Your helpfulness is what keeps the PS forum going.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Wohooooo!!!!! Congratulations my friend! Pricescope wouldn't be the same without you!!!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Enerchi! I look forward to reading your posts! Very helpful!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
woo hoo!!!

well done enerchi!!!!
really enjoy reading your posts.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Enerchi! You have a way with words and make everyone here smile :appl: And knowing you and your DH IRL is a pleasure as well :D Very glad we met in the blingy world of PS and found many more reasons to be friends :kiss:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Enerchi - you've made PS (more) fun! Enjoy your well-deserved gift! :appl:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 10,000 posts! You make PS a more fun place to be!!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Enerchi! Happy 10,000!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! You bring such a positive, fun vibe to PS. Hope you stay around for another 10K!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Enerchi!!! I really enjoy your posts - you are so supportive, helpful, and compassionate...and really funny too! You're a great addition to PS, thanks for all your contributions!
slider_yourock.gif

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: HI everyone!!!! :wavey:

Thank you all so much!! I'm so excited to have hit 10K!!! :bigsmile: I feel like I've won a PS "Oscar" award for this milestone :lol:

So in that vein... I came here to lurk over 2 years ago when I began a search for ideas to reset my princess solitaire to a 3 stone, then finally joined in October of 2011. I ended up enduring a CRAP experience with my B&M ring, and with the wonderful support of the PS community, I was able to resolve that situation as well as learn a WHACK of information and thru that, I`ve developed some amazing on (and off!) line friendships. So I just simply ...*STAYED* !! I`m not going anywhere --- you`re stuck w me for another 10K!! :lol: :lol: :lol: JUST SAYIN`!!!
I am thankful that my wonderful DH indulges my love of all things sparkly, joins me on weird and wonderful jewelry focused field trips all thru the US, takes fantastic pics that I get to post and share with all of you ... and doèsn`t freak out when I spend hours upon hours on the computer! He`s been dragged thru NYC, Chicago, LV and San Diego, all in my pursuit of bling to share w PS! What a great guy! :kiss:

And thank you dear susimoo for this lovely thread, acknowledging the 10K milestone -- you are a sweetheart!! All of you are wonderful people that I love `seeing`here every day and being a part of your lives, like you have shared in mine. Thank you for keeping PS going so we can all learn and share together!!!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Enerchi! :wavey: Pricescope definitely would not be the same without you! So glad you're not going anywhere. When's your next trip to Boston? I'm thinking E.B. Horn and next year's tax-free weekend.......

But anyway, congratulations again! :appl:

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OMG- what a freakin' accomplishment!!!

You make me smile frequently Enerchi- thank you for being you!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Enerchi!.. :wavey: :appl:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
You are just a wee ray of sunshine Enerchi. Congrats on your milestone!

Stay you! :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yay Enerchi! We are so proud of you, our master enabler! Cheers to the next 10k!

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
10,000+ posts! Now THAT's a BIG DEAL!!! :appl:

Congrats and keep on postin'

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you, enerchi! I think I registered a few months before you on PS and you have waaaayyy surpassed me in the total # of posts!

I love your sense of humor and your enabling ways, BTW! We hope that you will stick around for a long time to come! :wavey:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Enerchi! Your posts always make me smile! I think you deserve a stacker for your accomplishment!!!! :Up_to_something:

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Congratualations! :appl: I love reading your posts. Although I have never met you, it comes through in all of your posts what a kind hearted person you are :halo: :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results