shape
carat
color
clarity

End of jewelry box woes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After searching for eons for a jewelry box that met all my needs, I converted an old piece of furniture into the ultimate box. Bought velvet lined trays from an on-line jewelry supply store (they were a bargain) and viola. There''s a drawer for rings, earrings, and watches/bracelets. Here''s a few pics from before I had everything loaded in. Same technique would work in dressers too, for our PS bling queens who need more storage than the average bear
2.gif

The old danish piece I use as a nightstand
chest.jpg

ring drawer
rings.jpg

earring drawer
earrings.jpg

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
I love that! A wonderfully creative idea that will have me looking at old dressers differently!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Lol! That's what my mom does! I thought it was such a good idea, we had the little chest of drawers sort of sitting unused in another part of the house and she just got too frustrated with her multiple boxes and how much room it was taking up. Its so perfect. I've always loved the idea. I just use a drawer with in my dresser, and have it all organized, I like it much better than jewelry boxes for some reason. I don't have nearly as much as my mom, or as probably most PSers, but eventually I hope to upgrade to an entire piece of furniture just for the jewelry
3.gif

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
This is so funny. I was about to post and ask what kind of jewelry boxes everyone stores their lovely jewelry in. I need a new jewelry box. . .

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You did a great job, I love it!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
love it

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
thats a great idea!! i''m off to convert some old furniture...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results