shape
carat
color
clarity

Early Christmas wish for Dying Boy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Taken from this article

''Five-year-old Noah Biorkman of South Lyon will celebrate Christmas early this year.

His parents, Diana and Scott, wanted to make sure he would see the holiday one last time before cancer claims his life. They''ll have their own Christmas this weekend.

Noah was diagnosed with neuroblastoma in 2007, when he was 3 years old.

He went into remission, but then relapsed in September 2008. His family is not expecting him to make it to Christmas Day.

The media caught wind of the story and now thousands of people from across the country and around the world have sent Noah gifts and cards.

The movement also has a Facebook invitation page with more than 10,000 confirmed guests and wall posts from people in Finland, Sweden, England and Canada.

You can send cards or gifts directly to the family''s home at 1141 Fountain View Circle, South Lyon, MI 48178.

You can also send them through Metro Detroit country radio station WYCD.

The family is asking people not to stop by their home.

Local NBC news station WDIV did a video report on Noah''s Christmas, which you can watch here: WDIV video.

When Noah opens an angel Christmas tree ornament, the reporter asks him what it means to him.

"I''m going to heaven," Noah responds. "I''m going to be an angel." ''

It''s even verified by Snopes. Link Here

The Facebook page says the last day is November 20th. I figure I have some remaining Christmas cards laying around from last year, why not just send one?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for posting this! I live in SE Michigan, and this has been all over the news. That sweet little boy is just so calm and matter of fact about him "going to heaven to be an angel"... This absolutely breaks my heart. I will send a card, and I urge EVERYONE to send a card if they can. Let''s make this little boy''s last few days on Earth the happiest days he can have!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results