shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust requested!!!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,
I am working (finally) for a company that I absolutely love and can see myself retiring with, and have recently applied for a promotion. It has been a long process, since July, when my director was promoted herself, but I have kept the faith and have been doing everything in my power to prove that I am worthy of this position since July. I have interviewed with the CEO and the District Director and tomorrow I am interviewing with the Regional Senior Director. I am feeling pretty confident, as there haven't been any outside candidates that are being considered for the position and a coworker of mine who also applied recently withdrew her application. But, I am still nervous, as I want this position very much. So...I am asking all of my PSers for all the dust, vibes, prayers, etc. that they can offer for me tomorrow. My interview (phone) is at 11:00am. Since tomorrow is 11/11/11 and the interview is at 11:00, I am feeling lucky :naughty:

Thanks in advance!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
good luck! It's so good to be able to find and work for a place that you love. you will do great! tons of dusts coming your way =)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tons of PS dust coming your way. :wavey:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
MUCH dust!!!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Loads of scottish dust coming your way from Oz!!!! :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending good luck promotion dust your way!!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
DUST! DUST! DUST! :wavey:

Patiently reading and waiting for an update; :read:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again everyone. The interview went REALLY well and I am feeling confident! :appl: The next step is the offer, so please keep your fingers crossed for that!!!! I want this SO bad!!!!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's great! Sending more dust your way. Did the interviewer give you any idea as to when you will know if you got the job?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results