shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust helps so much, could I please get some for my husband too?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
My husband works in the IT area of a company that has outsourced its IT department to India so he will be without a job as of the end of December. He finally found the job he is losing after being laid off years ago from another IT position and was unable to find one that paid what he is worth until this job. During those lean years we managed to stay together despite the finaincial stuggle and the stress of dealing with a blended family. He sold insurance and drove the prairies in blizzards to make sales that eventually wouldn''t go through, he worked at Safeway for just above minimum wage stocking shelves at night and working in the produce the next day after a couple of hours sleep and found time to take care of his famliy and extended family.

There are some positions in his current company that are not being outsourced that he has applied for but hasn''t heard anything about yet because the company seems to be frozen with all these changes. He deserves this opportunity as he is a hard worker with lots of skills (he was up ''til 1 am working at home the night before he found out that he didn''t have a job anymore). Neither of us wants to go back to living paycheck to paycheck and as my new job is a temporary one ''til mid June we have a great deal of financial insecurity.

Please send dust for him!

(it worked for me as I totally love my new job and am so happy in it
9.gif
)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Darn it, I hate this economy! Sounds like your husband is a hard worker and willing to do what it takes to care for
his family...my hats off to him.

{{{Lots of job dust for your husband}}}

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much TyTy!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
TONS of dust headed your husband''s (and your) way - I really hope something works out for him soon!!

chelsea3

Rough_Rock
here it comes . . . dust. . .dust . . . Dust. . . DUst. . . DUSt. . . DUST. . . DUST!!! Thinking about you and your husband with best wishes and plenty of DUST coming your way!

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
Thank-you so much AmberGretchen and Chelsea!

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
Thank-you so much Rock of Love and Dreamer Dachsie, I appreciate it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tons of dust coming your way.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
DUST!

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so mcuh Marcy and Cindy!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
*****DUST DUST DUST***** to you both!!!

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
Thank-you Luckeyeshe, btw I love the quote in your signature!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*******************dust***************dust****************dust***************dust***************dust

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
*dust* and tons more

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
Thank-you so much Loreli and Deelight. It warms my heart to know how many care on here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results