shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust For My Sick Kitty, Please.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Crossing my fingers that the numbers stay normal!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
chemgirl|1391982545|3611568 said:
Crossing my fingers that the numbers stay normal!

Great news, they did!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: I'm going to have my fur-baby around at least a bit longer. :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

HRH thank you, and so do I. :wavey:
green_eyes.jpg

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Such great news! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: She's a fighter, for sure! I love this pic, too. :love:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Lil Misfit|1392209170|3613472 said:
Such great news! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: She's a fighter, for sure! I love this pic, too. :love:

I do too. You can almost hear her say "That's Royal MAJESTY to you, please". :lol:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:

OMG I *love* this picture!

I want to kiss her! (even though she'd likely give me a dirty look and ignore me!) :lol:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I'm glad to see that the news just keeps getting better and better :appl: :appl: :wavey:

All she needs is snuggles now to let her know how much she is loved by all of us ;))

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thats great news. :appl: What a beautiful cat, and those eyes... such a regal creature!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
CJ2008|1392219601|3613551 said:
:appl:

OMG I *love* this picture!

I want to kiss her! (even though she'd likely give me a dirty look and ignore me!) :lol:

Or she'd expect a proper head scratching! :lol:

LoversKites|1392231275|3613694 said:
Aww thats great news. :appl: What a beautiful cat, and those eyes... such a regal creature!

Sometimes a queen, sometimes a goof...

18_2.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
isaku5|1392230080|3613675 said:
I'm glad to see that the news just keeps getting better and better :appl: :appl: :wavey:

All she needs is snuggles now to let her know how much she is loved by all of us ;))

If only I could send all of you to visit her at the vet clinic, you'd all have her even more spiled than she already is. :appl: :appl: :appl:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's beautiful. Happy to hear you got good news. :appl:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
mary poppins|1392234091|3613730 said:
She's beautiful. Happy to hear you got good news. :appl:

Thank you. Here's a pic of her that was just takena nd emailed to me. She sure looks better then she did last week! And she's enjoying that headscratch! :appl:

gettingscratched.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! So happy to hear it. When will you be able to see her next?

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1392250915|3613934 said:
Yay! So happy to hear it. When will you be able to see her next?

Sometime this spring, if I can get my leave approved.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much healthier looking!

I hope your leave is approved so you can go give her all the snuggles you've been sending across the ocean to her in person :))

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
That's good news! :)

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Blackfoot is gone. I had to have her put down today, she was sick again with no real hope of recovery. I did make it back to the States in time to be able to hold her while the deed was done, and get to hear her purr one last time. I can't stop crying, it hurts so bad. ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Andelain|1403306321|3697564 said:
Blackfoot is gone. I had to have her put down today, she was sick again with no real hope of recovery. I did make it back to the States in time to be able to hold her while the deed was done, and get to hear her purr one last time. I can't stop crying, it hurts so bad. ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Oh no, Andelain, I am so very, very sorry. The pain of losing a pet is so raw. ;( There is no doubt that she knew she was loved, and lived a blessed life. She will be waiting for you.

Big, big hugs. xx

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
;( ;( I'm so sorry, Andelain. The love and bond you two shared was evident and I'm sure she felt it. I'm glad you got to be with her in her last moments. Hugs and much love for you, sweetie.

The pain is real. It sucks. Cry as much as you need to. We're here for you if/when you need us.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock

I can feel your pain, Andelaine :(( If the vets have done all that they could reasonably do for her, you had no choice, but to let her go. I'm so glad that you could hold her and feel her purring (just for you) She recognized your touch. In many pictures she looks so tired :(( ::) Poor girl! She waited for you before the final goodbye. :(sad

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

I'm so sorry honey. I am happy she had you with her at the end. ((HUGE HUGS))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry Andelain. Its so hard to say goodbye to a beloved pet. :(sad

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Andelain, so sorry for your loss.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I'm glad you were able to make it back to be with her. I'm sure it was a comfort to her to have you with her. I wish there was something I could do to take your pain away. Hugs

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry.
Hugs to you.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am really sorry to hear about your kitty. I understand how hard it is.
We lost our beloved cat Vincent last month. I am still grieving.
DH and I cried for 3 days straight.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm sorry to hear this Andelain. Condolences on your loss and hugs to you. She had the fortune of a long life and of being loved by you.

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry, Andelain. I'm glad you got back home to be with her and help her cross the bridge. (hugs) Godspeed, Blackfoot.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This brought tears to my eyes. :blackeye: I am so sorry, Andelain. She was a beautiful kitty, and I'm sure she lived the happiest life any animal could dream of... Again, so sorry. I will be thinking of you... ::)

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain,

I'm so sorry for your loss, but glad you were able to be home with her and hold her at the end. She was a very special kitty who knew she was loved lots. I think it was her love for you that made her get better so that she could be with you again.

Big hugs to you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain, I am so sorry. :cry: I am glad you were able to be with her at the end. She's at Rainbow Bridge now and at peace. She knew how much she was and still is loved and you gave her a warm, loving and safe home for her time here. She will always be present in your heart and may your warm memories of her provide you solace and peace. (((Hugs))).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results