shape
carat
color
clarity

Dream Job Interview Monday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
I have an interview for my DREAM job on Monday. I interviewed for a similar position at the organization (non-profit) last year and at the time wasn't quite qualified. Now I have a year of project management under my belt and I've volunteered (technically) for the org for a year now. The position is a Special Events Campaign Coordinator for the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society.

I am currently with my second season of Team In Training. For those of you who don't know about TNT, check out http://www.teamintraining.org I'm training to run my second marathon in San Diego in June.

Anyhow, I need all the well wishes I can get. I would love nothing more than to wake up every day and go to work knowing that I'm making a difference in the lives of others. Anyone work for a non-profit? I would greatly appreciate any advice for my interview. I only have experience interviewing for tech industry positions...I REALLY want this job
1.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Good Luck on Monday! I hope you nail the interview, and it''s always easier interviewing for a job you really want to do!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best of luck to you!
35.gif
PS fairies sending good interview vibes
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''ll be great on your interview -- we all have our fingers crossed for you!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Best of luck, OV.

Some of the kids at my school are raising money for that society right now. What a great cause!

kieka

Rough_Rock
Good Luck !! You''ll be great, you sound ready and deserving of the opportunity.

Good thoughts! Good thoughts! Good thoughts! Good thoughts!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results