shape
carat
color
clarity

Does your man need a 'Manslator'?

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
My DH probably does :oops:
However, I could use one too. My DH is the king of double-speak. In other words, he tells me that he's made no plans, but the flip side is that he's already committed to something. In my world, "I have no plans" = "Why, yes, I have already committed to golf with the guys on Friday and Saturday"

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1393187258|3621307 said:
My DH probably does :oops:
However, I could use one too. My DH is the king of double-speak. In other words, he tells me that he's made no plans, but the flip side is that he's already committed to something. In my world, "I have no plans" = "Why, yes, I have already committed to golf with the guys on Friday and Saturday"

You need a Ma'am-slator. :mrgreen:

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
if i bought my man a manslator he wouldnt use it he prefers not to know

imo it is actually social and cultural power that determines whether you get to clearly and expressly set the agenda (or not) within a relationship on whatever topics.

A manslator really is about women not being able to 'set the agenda' on an issue clearly in the relationship; rather, she must skirt the issue because to state a preference baldly might be bossy or *insert other ugly adjective here*.

I mean, Ginger Rogers danced backwards for a reason...wouldn't be great if we could all just grow up....

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Kenny, I need one for DH's next b'day. Period! Genius idea.

--- Laurie

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great video. Watched it with DH and we both got laughs out of it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results