shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone watch the show "airline" on a&e?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
It''s a reality show that is centered around Southwest airlines.
There''s a marathon on right now. This show makes me so angry.....lol. Why do I watch it?! WHY?!?!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't know.
9.gif
2.gif
lol; I couldn't resist that one!!!

I watched it once and could not watch another one (too much drama for me). hehehe

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually did notice the marathon on A&E...the one I started to watch I''d already seen a couple times before so I switched it off and never went back. I liked the show when it first came out, but it''s sort of stressful to watch! I don''t know how the airline employees or airport employees are able to keep such cool heads when dealing with the public. I worked in retail for many years dealing with all sorts of customers and their issues and they weren''t usually even under the influence of alcohol and their most major grievances had to do with discounts. So I can''t imagine dealing with people who are inebriated beyond being coherent or have any of the other issues that go along with flying/traveling. I really admire people who work in CS at airports or airline employees, they have to put up with so much and always remain professional and cordial in their attitudes.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is stressful to watch! Traveling in general is stressful and I think it often brings out the worst in people. DH''s cousin works with an airline and boy does he have some stories!
20.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw it once and yeah, it kind of sucked me in. I did get too stressed out though and had to stop watching it. I don''t fly too often but when I do, I only want calm thoughts running through my head. That show didn''t do it for me.
9.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I hate that show, and since watching it, I REFUSE to fly Southwest!! I''m sure that''s not what they intended to happen when they agreed to do it, but since I only see the bad moments... the oversold flights, the lost luggage, the delays, the "I''m sorry, we can''t help yous", the "you had a beer and now you can''t get on the plane" moments... It just disgusts me. I expect more from an airline. True, these are just the "bad" moments, but since that''s all I''ve seen, I refuse to book a ticket with them.

REFUSE.

The British version is much more civilized.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results