shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you wear different type of jewelry...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
based on how you are dressed for the day? carry a different style hand bag?

Some members on the watch forums thinks that I am weird, b/c I the wear a dress watch every day but I am not dressed in a suit and tie. OK, I'm weird... :wacko: :oops: :bigsmile:

dscn0274.jpg

dscn0269.jpg

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you send me your dress watch to wear for a few weeks, I'd be able to give a more educated opinion :bigsmile:

I've been walking around all summer wearing old tank tops with my diamond & sapphire necklace. Never gotten anything but compliments :))

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
I never get dressed up any more, so my jewelry doesn't change much. I used to have everyday and "good jewelry."
DF, I think a lot of us would wear a watch all the time if we had your collection.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Wearing a Patek with casual dress is about as luxe as it gets. Carry on.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some of the watch guys are worse than women... :bigsmile: asking Qs like... Which one of these watch will look best with my outfit.. :wacko: I mean, who cares?? :rolleyes: , 99% of the time people will not notice your watch.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1375150197|3492850 said:
Wearing a Patek with casual dress is about as luxe as it gets. Carry on.

Ditto. I wear my usual jewellery (diamonds or coloured stones) with both formal wear, work wear, weekend wear and everything else.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Pretty much the same, whatever I wear. Always my diamond-bezel watch & earrings that go with colors I wear that day, plus rings of course. I use a few pairs of earrings for dressier times, but even wear my sapphire/diamond huggies w/jeans.

--- Laurie

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Patek or not, the actual design of the watch makes it very easy to wear universally! I like it!

I wear the same jewelry almost every day, just because I get in a habit. I switch out over time, if I get a new piece or I just want to wear something I haven't worn much.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Nope, I'll wear my 7-stone band of 20 pointers and and wide pave band whether I'm wearing a suit or yoga pants and a T-shirt.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1375144981|3492797 said:

I don't carry a different style handbag unless I'm on vacation (it's way too much trouble), but I do wear different jewelry. My engagement ring/wedding band pretty much always makes it, though not always - if I'm working with a much lower social class, I'll wear a more modest set. The jewelry is sometimes coordinated with my outfit and sometimes just what I happen to want to look at that day. For me it doesn't matter whether I am dressed casual or fancy though except for bracelets - I hate the feel of bracelets so I only wear them when I'm dressed up.

Now that my ears are totally healed and I can switch out earrings, I am switching out earrings every day and having a ball with it. I only own like six pairs though but I'm sure that number will grow soon. :lol: :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always wear my ER and WB no matter what clothing I am wearing when I leave in the AM. There are some basics that don't need to be changed. However I do change my other pieces of jewelry depending on what I choose to wear and on how I am feeling that day. I change my purses to suit my mood and clothing choices as well.

IMO your Patek goes well with everything/anything. It's a classic. :))

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I always wear my wedding set and solitaire pendant, but I change up my earrings. At work it's always studs, but if I'm going somewhere fun in the evening and on weekends, I wear dangly fashion jewelry.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope. I am a stay at home mummy & if I saved stuff for best, I'd never wear it! I tend to dress smart casual mostly (jeans, blouse/silk blouse, blazer, nice pumps or sandals) but I always wear wedding set, diamond watch, diamond studs. I mostly always wear a diamond pendant, but swap that occasionally for a scarf or long fashion beads.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I change bags and jewelry depending on what I'm wearing that day. As far as the watches go, I wear my Cartier most of the time but not where it's likely to get damaged or dirty, like the playground, beach or gardening.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1375144981|3492797 said:

Some members on the watch forums thinks that I am weird, b/c I the wear a dress watch every day but I am not dressed in a suit and tie. OK, I'm weird... :wacko: :oops: :bigsmile:

I just bought a watch the other day - it's been the first time I've worn one in over 10 years! I don't plan to wear it every day because I bought it for when I'm running errands and don't want to check my cell phone for the time (which I find actually wastes time b/c then I end up reading emails/texts every time I check my phone). It wasn't an expensive one. If I purchased one such as yours, I'd wear it daily when going out, but not at home because I wouldn't want to risk damaging it.

But, yes, I carry a different style hand bag based on what I'm wearing or doing. Some of my bags don't match certain outfits (color or pattern clash) so I have to switch them out. I use to have one bag I wore nearly daily because it was the perfect size, amount of pockets, etc., but the zipper broke and suddenly I've gone bag crazy and have been buying lots of styles and colors.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1375164555|3492949 said:
Some of the watch guys are worse than women... :bigsmile: asking Qs like... Which one of these watch will look best with my outfit.. :wacko: I mean, who cares?? :rolleyes: , 99% of the time people will not notice your watch.

It depends if a person is a watch person or not. I'm not familiar with many of the watch brands and don't have the background to know how much yours cost, so I'm clueless in that department. Though, on the other hand, if you lined up the eng rings of 10 women I know, I could tell you which ring belongs to each of the gals... if closer friends, 100% accuracy. if acquaintances, 80%. Watch accuracy would be 0%.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MC|1375291350|3493788 said:
Dancing Fire|1375164555|3492949 said:

It depends if a person is a watch person or not. I'm not familiar with many of the watch brands and don't have the background to know how much yours cost, so I'm clueless in that department. Though, on the other hand, if you lined up the eng rings of 10 women I know, I could tell you which ring belongs to each of the gals... if closer friends, 100% accuracy. if acquaintances, 80%. Watch accuracy would be 0%.
most women will notice nice rings and hang bags on other women, but 99% of the men could careless of the type of watch that we are sporting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results