• Very Rarely.

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Never.

Votes: 82 80.4%

• Total voters

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Amber St. Clare|1378819348|3517831 said:
I was a big pothead before my son was born and swore it off until maybe 2 years ago. It really didn't do much for me--kind of made me paranoid. I tried i again when my arthritis got really bad and it didn't do much in the way of easing the pain.

My 56 year BIL died unexpectedly last month. Someone handed me an aluminum foil package and told me to put it in my purse. It was a bit of pot. I smoked it when I got home and it did absolutely NOTHING to alleviate any sadness or stress. All it did was make me tired and believe me, attendng the wake of someone you love who died unexpectedly will not be eased by a joint and I didn't ned anything that would make me sleepy. Haven't touched it since, have no intention of doing so in the future.

This story reminded me of something similar...

Last year a close friends mom passed away from breast cancer. Her dad was an absolute and utter WRECK right after it happened. I don't think I saw him with a dry eye for at least 48 hours after it happened. My friends brother smokes marijuana and both his mom and dad knew about it (didn't have an issue with it). To our surprise, her dad ended up asking to smoke a bit. He told us he just wanted to stop crying and relax and hopefully get some sleep. Her brother provided, he smoked, and he calmed down a lot. Stopped crying, hung out with us for a little bit, talked, and went to sleep and slept the entire night through.

I guess this is the part where Kenny's famous "people vary" line comes in.

MC - Thank you, I really appreciate it. I have had so many people offer contacts and a listening ear, much appreciated!

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Some comments in this thread really shows a lack of maturity and perspective, I'm a little let down Pricescope.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fire up!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results