shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you go out for Black Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I was wondering if any PSers partake in the BF chaos? I LOVE going out on BF, but unfortunately, I have to work, but not until 8:00, so I may go out then go right to work.

If you go out, why do you?
I love going out and bargain hunting. The rush is just SO much fun to me, and typically, I only buy a few things for myself
11.gif
(DVD''s, some clothes, etc). I am not into going for electronics, which is where the best deals are to be had.

What stores will you go to if you are going shopping?

If I go, I''ll probably go to Walmart, Target and BB.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Link

I go because we have loads of kids to shop for and I really think those early morning deals are the best when it comes to toys. I always go to Wal-Mart and then to the mall for places like KB Toys.

Fortunately for us the Wal-Mart we shop at when I''m visiting my mom is the "Disney" Wal-Mart. It''s right next to where all the tourists stay for Disney so there aren''t that many shoppers there at that time. We went two years ago to get my brothers a flat screen for their college dorm rooms. They only had 15 available at the price. We were #11 and #12. The line was very organized. We got the TVs, paid and were out of there within 20 minutes. I would not dare go to any other Wal-Mart but that one lol

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Nope. I hate crowds so I'd rather pay full price or not get something at all than deal with Black Friday. I'll be at home eating turkey leftovers
1.gif

ETA: I don't have any kids to buy for and I think most of the deals are marketed to kids. And as for electronics, DH and I research electronic purchases so far in advance that I don't think Black Friday would work for us.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2009 9:50:38 AM
Author: elrohwen
Nope. I hate crowds so I''d rather pay full price or not get something at all than deal with Black Friday.
1.gif

Ditto. I am Cheap with a capital C the rest of the year. If the netbook I bought mom yesterday at BestBuy (no crowds at all) is cheaper on Friday, I''ll feel like I saved enough money all year long to not care.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results