shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you change your engagement/wedding rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I am brand new here although I have been lurking for a few months. I never knew there were so many jewelry-crazed people out there like me. Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you have multiple wedding bands/engagement rings and if so, do you store away the older ones or do you alternate daily/weekly, etc? I have 3 different "engagement rings" (my original, 2 inherited) and also 3 different wedding bands and I like to mix and match, sometimes changing daily. All of my friends think I''m crazy! I live in an area where the average engagement ring is .75-1.00 ct. and all of my friends live in theirs, never take them off and wouldn''t even dream to upgrade or wear something else other than their original set. I''ve seen a lot of posts about upgrading, but was just wondering if anyone had a whole "collection" of different engagement rings and wedding bands? I don''t know if this may have been discussed before (again, I''m a newbie!) so if so, I''d appreciate being re-directed to that thread.

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know you guys!
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You need to start a thread about your rings and include LOTS of photos!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 3:18:50 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
You need to start a thread about your rings and include LOTS of photos!
Yup, start snapping some soon for us. We''d love to see them!!!
2.gif

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I knew that was going to be the next step! My husband is home this week and if he sees me taking pictures of my rings, he''s going to think I went over the edge! Hopefully some time this week when he''s not looking I can get some shots!
1.gif

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I am trying to post pictures. If it works, I will start a new thread of my collection.

Girlrocksset1.jpg

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Please do post your collection! That first pic looks great!
30.gif

As I just got married last year I don''t have many options, but I do wear my e-ring alone on my left with my w-band on my right, my e-ring and spacer band on my left (my spacer looks like a plain wedding band) with my w-band on my right, all three rings on my left (my usual look), or just my w-ring on my left. Because of the size of my e-ring I don''t have many options for mixing and matching (it''s a 3.22ct solitaire and rings don''t sit well next to it), but I will mix and much a lot on my right hand.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
when hubby not around, I have a marquise 25 pointer that I like to wear too. But i don''t want to hurt his feelings.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I mix n match. Have 1 ering and 2 wbands. I wear them in all different combinations.
1.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I have a yellow gold set that I wear when I wear mostly yg jewelry. It''s smaller than my regular set though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results