shape
carat
color
clarity

Did anyone see Whiteflash''s diamond bangles featured in Life & Style Magazine?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Apparently, they gave Lindsey Lohan a diamond bangle & a diamond & Pink sapphire bangle for her 20th birthday. There they were, our beloved Whiteflash in a magazine!!!

Hey! My birthday is September 25th!! I''ll be 36!! I deserve a bangle!

Ok, I suppose they won''t send me one, but it''s in my wishlist on their site. Time to drop hits to DH

Jeannine

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s cool. I''ll have to pick up a copy and look for the pics!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2006 5:02:10 PM
Author: Kaleigh
That''s cool. I''ll have to pick up a copy and look for the pics!!!

me too. I actually watched My fair Brady in hopes of getting a glimpse of her ring that WF made
40.gif
.. hubby thinks i''ve completely lost it, especially when I told him WHY i was watching
20.gif
1.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
it was one or two issues ago...I''ll see if I haven''t recycled mine yet & let you guys know!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrssalvo the My fair Brady wedding episode is on the 23rd!! I will be scoping out her wedding band big time, haha.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep i saw that too divergrrl, and i LOVED the way Lindsay was wearing them...she had the two bangles on and then in between she had like a white gold looking thicker bangle and it was divine!!! right then i was like DAMN maybe i need some bangles too! go whiteflash PR team!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2006 5:35:05 PM
Mrssalvo the My fair Brady wedding episode is on the 23rd!! I will be scoping out her wedding band big time, haha.
I am embarassed to say that I Tivo the show, just to catch glimpses of the bling.
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2006 6:10:16 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Date: 7/20/2006 5:35:05 PM

I am embarassed to say that I Tivo the show, just to catch glimpses of the bling.
1.gif

sunday?? well watching will then be a must...someone needs to find closeups of that ring...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey blingdiva, we need you. Plese find those pics for us of Lindsay''s bracelets. If anyone can find them it''s you!!!
1.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I thought about scanning those... I have the pics, just give me a few minutes to scan them!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
blingdiva...show the picture where she has them on her arm with the other one in the middle...hehee.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think that''s the one...there may be one more...on the cover or something maybe? anyway, i love that 3 bangle look. yummalicious!!!! i love how my ''want list'' goes from one solitaire bangle aka $1700 or something to suddenly needing TWO bangles at like what? $2k each? and a white gold bangle for the middle. DAMN! it never ends!
39.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
I wonder how this works...does anyone have any inside scoop?

Does Lindsey (or one of her ''people'') call up WF and say: she''d really like a couple of bangles for her birthday, would you like some publicity...etc etc..??
33.gif

Curious!
widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks bling, I knew I could count on you.
2.gif
How fun!!!!
36.gif
Now get crackin on the wedding band that Chrisopher Knight gave Adienne Curry, hehe
31.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I have that pic too, just not a hand pic... yet!! But I will get it!! LOL
2.gif

ChrisnAdriWFBands541.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2006 9:25:18 PM
Author: bling*diva*
2.gif
Thank you!!!!
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2006 9:25:18 PM
Author: bling*diva*
2.gif

blingdiva..did WF make her e-ring too or just the wedding band...

thanks for the pic
35.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~WF just did her wedding band, her e-ring is from the Sirena Collection by Merit Diamonds (a company that she modeled for)...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, thanks. you''re our resident gossip bling guru...

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Its the July 24th issue....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
actually widget i would imagine that WF''s PR team is trying to get them national coverage...so they may have thought lindsay was a great way to get into a mag like that and so their team probably called up her rep and said how would she like some free bangles or something similar. and then they probably required a quote in the mag or some sort of ''plug'' for the bangles. celebs get SO much free stuff it''s insano!!!!!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2006 1:41:18 AM
Author: Mara
actually widget i would imagine that WF''s PR team is trying to get them national coverage...so they may have thought lindsay was a great way to get into a mag like that and so their team probably called up her rep and said how would she like some free bangles or something similar. and then they probably required a quote in the mag or some sort of ''plug'' for the bangles. celebs get SO much free stuff it''s insano!!!!!
My Birthday is in a couple of months. So, should I just have my people call their people?
2.gif
Or better yet - a direct request!

I''m really feelin the love for bangles - I wonder if they would slip around?

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the considerate comments.
35.gif

Life & Style weekly hosted the party & selected the food, cocktails, DJ, etc. We were delighted that they chose our diamond & sapphire bangles as their birthday gift to Miss Lohan.

This kind of publicity allows us to reach non-internet consumers who don't enjoy an educational environment like Pricescope. Thank you everyone for your support.
1.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2006 9:20:53 AM
Author: fire&ice

My Birthday is in a couple of months. So, should I just have my people call their people?
LOL F&I. Indeed... We''ll pencil you in.
2.gif

They do slip around. Our local bangle fashion diva Judi (who is never seen without such accoutrements), says you get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results