shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamondseeker2006 is #8 to hit 10K posts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
A HUGE congrats DS for being the 8th pricescoper to reach the magical 10K mark. You are such and important part of this community and have given so much of your time and knowledge to help others here. I hope you will stay and be around for 10K more!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY
35.gif
You are awesome and we are lucky to have you
9.gif
Congrats to a wonderful PS''er
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats DS! It''s always such a pleasure to read your posts!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Diamondseeker! It's great to have you here! Here's to 10k more!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
DS, congrats to you lady!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

You always give great advice in Rocky Talky. It''s been a pleasure getting to know you over the years.

Cheers woman, you''re the best!!!!
9.gif
Here''s to another 10K posts from you.
1.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Diamondseeker2006! You are an extremely knowledgable poster and you always give great advice! Here''s to 10,000 more!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I''ve actually studied your posts from long ago to help me make diamond decisions. Thanks for those and those yet to come! Congrats!!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
I say she never makes it (Zeno proves it, too!).

Actually...congratulations DS!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay DS...so fess up. How many of those posts are about your fabulous ring search?? hehe.

Congrats!! To another 10k!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
That is fantastic! Congratulations!
36.gif

As a newbie around these parts I would like to express my gratitude. I find your willingness to assist and share your knowledge to be completely selfless and that is to be commended.
12.gif
It''s just not something that we all get to see that much in life on a regular basis yet I get to experience it all the time around here.

Thanks so much!
1.gif
35.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t know you were so close my friend! You must have been busy lately! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
We should celebrate with a GTG (after the holidays).

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you , MrsS and all my other good PS friends!

I very seriously did not think I''d get to 10,000 tonight, but then I saw MrsS''s sweet post and I figured I''d better not disappoint!

I have had the BEST time on here for the past two years! I''ll probably always be looking for the dream setting! (So Mara is right, there were probably PLENTY on that topic!) But I am waiting for MrsS to get hers first! Haha! At least I am wearing my diamond, though!

And Tacori, we DO need to get together soon so I can see Tessa!

You have all been so much fun, and I thank each one of you sincerely!!!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, DS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your 10,000th post!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, DiamondSeeker!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh DS...you are such a great asset here...and 10k posts it shows! Woo Hoo! I have to tell you...I will be reading a thread and someone will respond to DS...I will read it and read it...and wonder WHAT are they referring to? I didn''t write this or that...Then I realize DS means DiamondSeeker and DKS means, well you know. Just thought you might get a kick out of knowing I confuse you with me. No confusion now...you have 10K post and still going strong! So glad you are!!

You are
emlove.gif
by all! §

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you will bless us with 10k more!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!

1256.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hee - just noticed! I am not far behind, just hit 9 thousand...!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations my size conscious companion.
grins-xmas.gif
You're a great asset ds, thanks for all you do.
2.gif

Here's to the next ten!!
emcocktl.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Hey I know I haven''t been around much lately (life has gotten in the way of my pricescope time), but I do lurk now and again to see what you guys are up to and I happened to catch this thread. I wanted to congratulate you on reaching 10,000 posts DS!!! That is an amazing contribution to the forum in such a short time. I know that you have helped many here. You are a great lady. I wish you success in finding the setting of your dreams and in all of your other endeavors!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yah! Good on ya! Ellen isn't far behind you and Lorelei too.......
1.gif
(I need to catch up, only 10 more years to go
3.gif
)

cheers--Sharon

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, DS.......you''ve gained a lot of knowledge in your time here, and you''ve been wonderful about sharing it with others.

Besides.......you have SUCH great TASTE in earrings! (......Al says tongue in cheek as she gazes at her OWN .75 H stones!) GREAT MINDS think alike!
31.gif
31.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! Congrats to one of my favorite classy ladies on PS! I can''t wait for the next 10K posts!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on 10k posts DS!!!!!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, DS! You really are an asset to this board, always so helpful! I didn''t want to name too many names in the "PSers you are thankful for thread" but I did wish later that I had mentioned you by name. You have always been so helpful to me in my setting search, and I have also found you a kindred spirit, for example as Ellen says, "size conscious" and also indecisive (although at least you went ahead and bought something already!). And actually in the "Who would you like to see as our next president?" I found you a kindred spirit as well! It''s good to have you here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results