shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamondseeker2006 is #8 to hit 10K posts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats DS on a wonderful PS milestone!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wohoo DS!!! What a milestone!!! You are so friendly and helpful to all of the newbies and the rest of us too, I hope you stick around for another 10k!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! This is better than a birthday! {{{hugs}}} to all of you!

A very sincere thank you for all your kind words MrsS, Skippy, DeeJay, snlee, Kaleigh, thing2of2, somethingshiny, RegularGuy, Mara, Sparkalicious, Tacori, SDL, catmom, Fly Girl, Selkie, DKS, poshpepper, Lorelei, bee, Ellen, Sundial, canuk-gal, Maisie, butterfly 17, Alj, Gypsy, Lauren, Anchor, T Gal, and kcoursolle!!!

I have enjoyed getting to know every one of you and wish we could all meet in person someday!!

Ellen and Lorelei, you aren''t too far behind me! Ellen, we came on about the same time, too!

formerly DKS
8.gif
: I''m hoping for a miracle for you, and if that is not to be, then I am hoping we can find you another DK so you can return to being DKS!

Sundial, I have missed you and hope there is nothing wrong your way. I know how busy life can be, and I need to be more conscious of my time online, too.

Alj, we definitely have the perfect earring stones! I am proud to be diamond twins with you! And thanks so much for everything you said!

OFG, thank you, too, for everything you said! I''m glad we have so many things in common!

MrsS, a big thank you for all our communications over the past two years! You''ve been a good friend!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Diamondseeker, that''s a load of posts!!

But, from all of them I''ve read, they''ve all been so sweet and precious. I think they pretty well represent the person posting them, too!

Happy 10k posting day!!! (any reason to celebrate is good, no??)

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Yay DS! Congratulations on your milestone!
36.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
10k huh....so you saved a dollar for every post right??? NOW how about another upgrade???
31.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am late in joining this thread! I was in the middle of an exchange with diamondseeker in the Royal Jewels thread and I suddenly noticed that she had 10,025 postings to her name! Sure enough, there was a thread already started, so I didn't have to start one! So my congratulations are a little belated!

10,000 postings is a lot of work! I know because I have been posting for years and I am nowhere near that!

Thank you for all your contributions; they are manifold. Now: would you like a cake?

Deb
34.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Diamondseeker!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Fisher (hugs to you!), ebree, Alexis, AGBF (Deb), and hlmr!!!

And yes, Deb, I''d LOVE a cake! What is a celebration without a cake?! Thanks!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats DS! Here''s to 10K more!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Wow, DS, you are my hero!!!
2.gif
Congrats!
emcocktl.gif

xoxoxo!
Lynn

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Yay DS! You have helped so many find beautiful stones. You are a wonderful asset to PS!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Wowee, 10,000 posts is a huge milestone!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
DS, you were of tremendous help to me in my diamond search. It''s good to have you around!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My sincerest thanks for your kind words FG, Lynn, Miranda, lumpkin, and Harriet!

This forum is great because of all the genuinely nice people!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrates!!!!!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A big hug to you SanDiegolady! And you, too, Storm! Thanks!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results