shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond initial (J) necklace for my niece?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As the good aunt that I am I think it''s time to introduce my niece to the world of real bling (''cuz god knows she ain''t gonna get an appreciation of it from her mother--but I digress!). I''m looking for an inexpensive initial (letter "J") necklace for her for Christmas. Something with a bit of diamond accent is the ideal situation, and I''m not sure how responsible a 5 year old is so I would be thrilled with something $50 and under. Any ideas? I''ve been surfing the web but nothing has really caught my eye.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Doesnt Tiffany sell something like this (I am vaguely thinking Elsa Peretti)? DId you check there?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DJ, Here''s one specifically for children and teens. It''s in sterling silver. Not sure if you wanted all diamonds, though. The website is loveivy dot com.

childrensj.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dani, thanks for the suggestion. I''ll check it out.

LOL Michelle, I *just* found that site about 30 second ago. Do you think there might be anything at the gem show this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results