shape
carat
color
clarity

DFW GTG - January 26th - Northpark Mall . . . who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
So, in the last thread, I think we decided to go ahead and do it on Saturday, January 26th . . . I just want to make sure everyone has a chance to see this that wants to come, and I wanted to use this thread to plan our " diamond window shopping and lunch" day.

Is there a nice restaurant in the Northpark?

Yay, I'm so excited to meet you all!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, and John and Katie from Whiteflash have also said that they will try and make it.

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
I am probably not going to be able to male it on a Sunday but have a great time!!

P.F. Changs, McCormick & Schmicks, Corner Bakery, La Madeleine & Maggiano''s is there . . . may have left out a couple
plus the Nord''s & NM restatuants and food court upstairs.
Hope this helps!
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2008 11:35:45 AM
Author: ringabling
I am probably not going to be able to male it on a Sunday but have a great time!!

P.F. Changs, McCormick & Schmicks, Corner Bakery, La Madeleine & Maggiano''s is there . . . may have left out a couple
plus the Nord''s & NM restatuants and food court upstairs.
Hope this helps!
1.gif
Oh shoot! I meant the 26th! The Saturday!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ali or Andrey - can you please change the title and first post to read Saturday, January 26th?

Thanks!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I won''t be able to go anymore as I will be back in school.. But I hope you guys have fun!!

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
I just saw this. I will be in CA the week before on business travel, returning to Dallas Friday evening so right now I am a maybe. Sounds like fun!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
BUMP!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is still on by the way - and I believe John and Katie from Whiteflash are going to both try and make it!
emsmile.gif

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll try!
Early afternoon - {1ish} is best for me. Any thought on time and location?
Corner Bakery may be good because people can eat or not eat and just have dessert, not be bothered by waitstaff , splitting bills. . . . .

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2008 3:32:15 PM
I''ll try!
Early afternoon - {1ish} is best for me. Any thought on time and location?
Corner Bakery may be good because people can eat or not eat and just have dessert, not be bothered by waitstaff , splitting bills. . . . .

I think that''s a great option - and I was thinking right around, or just after lunch time, so 1:00 pm works well for me, too! We could always go eat after we''re done "shopping" if we feel like it.
1.gif

Corner Bakery at 1:00 on the 26th it is!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Count me in! I''d love to go. I''m also planning to buy more tea at Teavana--my new vice. It''s a little more affordable than diamonds. I would love to see some people''s diamond studs if you''ve got''em, especially in the .6 to .7 TCW as that is the size I am considering. I would also like to see WF full bezel in the same size, maybe I''ll be lucky and someone has it and I an i can live vicariously through their ear lobes!! And I can show off my WF micropave legato I got for my 28th anniversary! Thanks for doing this, Lauren.

starshine

Shiny_Rock
It sounds like a blast! Meeting John and Katie...WOW! They''re Pricescope ROCKSTARS!
30.gif
Might just have to bribe DH to watch the kiddos and let me trek up from Waco! I can show off my WF studs!
21.gif
DH might not go for this though... I might get some ideas for future pieces...
27.gif
[:lol:]

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2008 9:23:51 AM
Author: HappyAnniversary
Count me in! I''d love to go. I''m also planning to buy more tea at Teavana--my new vice. It''s a little more affordable than diamonds. I would love to see some people''s diamond studs if you''ve got''em, especially in the .6 to .7 TCW as that is the size I am considering. I would also like to see WF full bezel in the same size, maybe I''ll be lucky and someone has it and I an i can live vicariously through their ear lobes!! And I can show off my WF micropave legato I got for my 28th anniversary! Thanks for doing this, Lauren.

Oh, count me in at Teavana! I''ve wanted to go forever! I agree - much more affordable than diamonds.
2.gif

I have a pair of very deeply cut, low colour, low clarity 1.02 tcw 4.5 mm martini studs that I''m looking to "trade up" for some .60 - .70 tcw ACAs. I''m hoping Iwannaprettyone wears hers . . . I think they''re right around that size, and the W prong studs are awesome!

I''m trying to do some size comparisons on bezel pendants vs. martini set pendants. I tried on a .50 ct. tiny bezel set pendant at BB&B today, and I think I want the thin bezel, but in a .40 or so for daily wear.

And I can''t wait to see your WF Legato in person!

This sounds like it will be a great time!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2008 1:43:51 PM
Author: starshine
It sounds like a blast! Meeting John and Katie...WOW! They''re Pricescope ROCKSTARS!
30.gif
Might just have to bribe DH to watch the kiddos and let me trek up from Waco! I can show off my WF studs!
21.gif
DH might not go for this though... I might get some ideas for future pieces...
27.gif
[:lol:]
This made me chuckle - I have to admit, I was a bit "star" struck when I first met them - but they are soooooo incredibly nice, and knowledgeable.

I hope your DH is in a particularly good mood - I would love to meet you.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, and I''ll probably be going to see Van Halen at the AA Center that night, too. Keep your fingers crossed for me that my DH actually gets the tickets!
3.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bumpity bump.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2008 5:00:49 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 1/12/2008 9:23:51 AM
Author: HappyAnniversary

Oh, count me in at Teavana! I''ve wanted to go forever! I agree - much more affordable than diamonds.
2.gif

I have a pair of very deeply cut, low colour, low clarity 1.02 tcw 4.5 mm martini studs that I''m looking to ''trade up'' for some .60 - .70 tcw ACAs. I''m hoping Iwannaprettyone wears hers . . . I think they''re right around that size, and the W prong studs are awesome!

I''m trying to do some size comparisons on bezel pendants vs. martini set pendants. I tried on a .50 ct. tiny bezel set pendant at BB&B today, and I think I want the thin bezel, but in a .40 or so for daily wear.

And I can''t wait to see your WF Legato in person!

This sounds like it will be a great time!
Oh honey, these bad boys don''t come out of my ears!
31.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 8:34:14 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
26th?? I''m so confused, I thought it was at the mall....

Yes, Saturday, the 26th, and we''re trying to figure out at which restaurant in the mall we want to meet. Have any preferences?

Also, my new hire is named Kathryn, a little part of me thinks about you when I see her in passing.
2.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 5:54:27 PM

Yes, Saturday, the 26th, and we''re trying to figure out at which restaurant in the mall we want to meet. Have any preferences?

Also, my new hire is named Kathryn, a little part of me thinks about you when I see her in passing.
2.gif
OH! I thought you meant 26th st/ave...hah

Great, I don''t mind really. Just hold up your left hand so I can recognize you...
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 8:55:39 AM

Date: 1/16/2008 5:54:27 PM

2.gif
OH! I thought you meant 26th st/ave...hah

Great, I don''t mind really. Just hold up your left hand so I can recognize you...
2.gif

Actually, that''s a good point - how will we recognize everyone?

I guess, I''ll be the short blonde with the tall willowy brunette and John.
2.gif

Oh, and I may have a new surprise to show off by then.
2.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Hee hee - when I met up with KtIceRn and Shay37 the first time, I brought along a mousepad with a picture of a diamond on it. We were pretty easy to find then!

LOL
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2008 10:50:26 AM
Author: aljdewey
Hee hee - when I met up with KtIceRn and Shay37 the first time, I brought along a mousepad with a picture of a diamond on it. We were pretty easy to find then!

LOL
2.gif

Hahahaha! That''s a fantastic idea Al J! I can''t imagine what the other people who happened to see your mousepad must have thought.

Maybe I''ll stand there with a Whiteflash ring box or something.
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, it''s THIS SATURDAY!

The weather looks to be in the 50s, too.
1.gif

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
ahhhhhhhhhhh! I hope I can come!!!
Should we confirm meeting time/place?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 5:55:20 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhh! I hope I can come!!!
Should we confirm meeting time/place?

Yes, let''s do NOON at Corner Bakery?

Does that work for everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results