shape
carat
color
clarity

Denise Richards and Ritchie Sambora????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone else hear about the hookup?? I thought she and Heather Locklear were best friends and helping each other through a tough time. This is just SHOCKING to me, even by Hollyweird standards.
32.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah i heard about this today on the radio....

they were discussing whether it''s okay to date the ex of your best friend!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah I saw pics on TV of them smooching. Weird....

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I remember hearing that both Denise and Heather found disturbing emails to their guys from other women. I know Heather and Charlie were friend before but she seemed to have side with Denise. This just don''t make sense to me. Call me Pollyanna but geez.......
20.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
ET and The Insider broke this news with pics of the two last night...There was additional pics this morning with Denise on Richie''s lap...and they were pretty cozy...I dunno...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHAT WHAT WHAT???

I''m just shocked! Speechless!

I don''t think it''s cool to date your best friend''s ex....unless it was not a big thing between them and she couldn''t care less!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Going out in PUBLIC right after both their divorces? And my guess would be that Heather found out this way too... via photos and news reports.

Geesh... what A-holes. Unless Heather gave her blessing, which I doubt. This is seriously tacky even by H''Wood standards.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m watching E News, and they said that Denise and Heather reportedly had a falling out...but IHMO, that still doesn''t mean that Denise should be hooking up with Heather''s soon-to-be ex husband...
38.gif
38.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Denise and Heather live across the street from each other, yikes!!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/25/2006 7:07:29 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~I''m watching E News, and they said that Denise and Heather reportedly had a falling out...but IHMO, that still doesn''t mean that Denise should be hooking up with Heather''s soon-to-be ex husband...
38.gif
38.gif
Makes you wonder if that''s what their falling out was about??

I don''t think it''s alright to date your friend''s ex husband...unless it''s been a long time, and you have permission!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/25/2006 7:00:58 PM
Author: KittenKat
Going out in PUBLIC right after both their divorces? And my guess would be that Heather found out this way too... via photos and news reports.

Geesh... what A-holes. Unless Heather gave her blessing, which I doubt. This is seriously tacky even by H''Wood standards.
Amen.
20.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
I feel this whole situation is just tacky...They said on ET that Heather and Denise live one street away from each other and have to enter at the same entrance since its a gated community which means there is huge opportunites for these two to have sticky run ins.

Its just sad. I mean, ok, if you are going to see each other, at least wait until both of you are legally free to do so and my gosh, get things cleared with Heather before moving forward!

Charlie was dirty before they married and I think Denise and he both felt he would be able to change but from everything said through media, even Charlie himself, it just isn''t going to happen. Especially sad since they have two little ones. I also think its tragic how in the imminent future those kids will be played by both sides...
emembarrassed.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
And I was feeling badly for Denise Richards! I''m sending back my "Team Richards" t-shirt!
emwink.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a shame. I liked Heather and Richie together and thought they made a great couple. I was sad to hear about this marriage ending. It sounds as if this is getting complicated too
14.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
In my book, there are certain lines you do not cross. Dating your friend''s ex is one of them, period!!!!! I was feeling badly for Denise until this. Besides, PDA before your divorce is even final is nauseating. Do they not realize that if I''m seeing these pics, their kids will too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me old fashioned, but I just don''t understand today''s celebs and their lack of morals.
20.gif

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
I was feeling really bad for Denise Richards as well, then I saw this news and thought 'Hmmm is Charlie Sheen really that way or is she just crazy??' I mean, just because she is with Ritchie Sambora doesn't mean that what she has said about Charlie Sheen is not true but at the same time this little 'affair' does not make her look good. IMO.

I've been with an alcoholic and I can say that what she is saying about Charlie is not too out there as far as the mental abuse goes and erratic behavior...and if he has the severe drug problems that he has had than for so many years, to me, it is very likely that she is speaking the truth.

I saw Charlie Sheen on Entertainment Tonight talking about everything and him saying soemthing about taking 'the high road, which is what I do quite often' First off, he is not, if he were he wouldn't be talking about this so publicly like he is and I wonder when he said 'which is what I do quite often' in referring to taking the 'high road' if he was not referring to another kind of 'high road'.
20.gif
Anywho, I haven't seen Denise on any of these tabloid type shows talking about this (but I also haven't been paying that much attention), I know her court records came out but that doesn't mean she hand delivered them to THe Smoking Gun and told them to post them on their website. BUt then again, who knows.

This is going to hurt those kids the most...which is what they need to think about.

ETA: You should NEVER date your friends EX anything
38.gif
...I thought that was in the "Girlfirend's Handbook' someone should give Denise a copy of that.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree you do not date your friend''s ex. I am not sure you do even if they say it is okay...it is tricky and people might think or say it is fine and once you start and are hot and heavy, the ex gets upset. There are so many other guys out there. She is a pretty girl, okay she has major baggage now and a nasty divorce in the public eye, but settle things down and focus on you and your kids before you start up again with another cheater. Maybe she just likes to be treated that way? It is not like Heather likely did not talk to her about the cheating...Plus, Heather is sort of dating David Spade now...that is a weird hook up, but he is a funny guy and they have been friends a long time...

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
I feel that--depending on the relationship you had/have with a friend--if everything is cool and she is ok with you dating her ex, at least have the decency to wait until not only the ink is dry on the final divorce decree paperwork, but a respectful length of time before starting up anything, especially PDA!

I have known a couple of situations--granted, they are not celebrities--where two couples who were chummy, broke up. In fact, they ended up with each other''s exes, but not immediately. They just sort of came to an understanding, and yes, kids were involved...but this is a unique situation and not for everyone, that is for sure.

Denise may have strong backing on her allegations--with solid proof---but does not allow or give the green light to what she is now participating in...just plain tacky...

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Why would she want a guy who was reportedly doing the same thing as the one she just tossed out?
33.gif
Same problems, differant guy.
20.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
She just lept from the frying pan into the fire. Tsk, tsk.
38.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2006 7:35:28 PM
Author: moon river
Why would she want a guy who was reportedly doing the same thing as the one she just tossed out?
33.gif
20.gif

I never heard that Richie Sambora was addicted to drugs and cavorting with prostitutes.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just think human nature is pretty predictable. I wonder if you say, sure, date my ex, if you think you are being the bigger person...but does it ever really bug you? Also, maybe you do not mind, but if they hit it off it might be different! Ritchie did not do drugs or go to hookers that I know of, but he supposedly cheated on Heather Locklear. PS...did Denise NOT know that Charlie Sheen was one of Heidi Fleiss''s BIGGEST customers? That he had to be tough loved by his family to go to rehab? I just cannot imagine she thought that this guy was suddenly reformed...

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/28/2006 6:07:17 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Date: 4/26/2006 7:35:28 PM
Author: moon river
33.gif
20.gif

I never heard that Richie Sambora was addicted to drugs and cavorting with prostitutes.
Oops. I should have been more specific. I was refering to the fact that both guys were caught with emails from females that were very suggestive. That''s what prompted Heather to file for divorce to start with. I think Charlies emails were just the last straw for Denise.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Yeah!!! More Hollywood drama!!! That's why we are so facinated with celebrities, they are just sooooo out there with their friendships and relationships. With friends like that who needs enemies!!

What I want to know is where in the heck does Denise Richards find the time to engage in a new romance? Where are her children? She does have small babies does she not?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
There''s a whole ''article'' with pictures of Richie and Denise together in the new US weekly. Shady!!! Tsk tsk.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results