shape
carat
color
clarity

DaynaRA -avatar!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
DaynaRA - would you please tell us some more about the pear in your avatar? Is it yours? Is it in a ring? Inquiring minds want to know!!!
2.gif
3.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I saw it too... my eyes sort of gravitated (sp?) to all the sparkles it was shooting off!!
30.gif

DaynaRA

Rough_Rock
Mine? Oh lord, no! Thank you , though, girls, I am all too flattered that you notcied liitle old me. In all honesty, though, I belong in the "Ladies in Waiting" club. BF and I have been together for 6 years, and we just started looking at rings this past year. He says that his motto is if you would spend it on a car, why not a ring that will last forever.

So, hopefully some time in the not so distant future, you will see me jumping up and down in the the Show Me The Ring forum.

But, for now, I am simply an admirer of other peoples rings. Especially famous ones...

And, by the way, I stole that picture in my avatar. It came up in Google search, and it was just so striking. I half thought when I opened this that it was going to be someone saying "Hey, that''s my diamond, you thief!!"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results