shape
carat
color
clarity

DARN YOU.... DIBS! ( A Summer Guilty Pleasure! )

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
ugh...............................

I love love love love love DIBS!!!!!

Especially these ones ---> Crunch!

What do you like to indulge in when it''s a hot summer night?

crunchdibs.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
dibs are really yummy! Lately I''ve had a thing for root beer floats, mmmm

25669164_abc44c8709.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
<--- loves root beer floats with a scoop of handmade vanilla! YUM!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love floats too, but I usually make mine with flavored seltzer. I also like to go out for ice cream once in a while.

April20

Ideal_Rock
I love a dipped cone from Dairy Queen and might have had a melt down about one on Saturday. Might have refused one that was completely mangled and only half dipped, really more smeared, when handed to me at the drive thru window and demanded a refund. And then promplty drove to the next DQ to get one that was "right".

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2010 8:23:51 AM
Author: April20
I love a dipped cone from Dairy Queen and might have had a melt down about one on Saturday. Might have refused one that was completely mangled and only half dipped, really more smeared, when handed to me at the drive thru window and demanded a refund. And then promplty drove to the next DQ to get one that was ''right''.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
i love the dipped cones...those were a treat when i was a kid.
i have a soft spot for DQ banana split blizzards...mmmmmmm.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frozen margaritas by the pool...takes the heat out of a hot Florida day!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2010 8:35:15 AM
Author: charbie

Date: 5/25/2010 8:23:51 AM
Author: April20
I love a dipped cone from Dairy Queen and might have had a melt down about one on Saturday. Might have refused one that was completely mangled and only half dipped, really more smeared, when handed to me at the drive thru window and demanded a refund. And then promplty drove to the next DQ to get one that was ''right''.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
i love the dipped cones...those were a treat when i was a kid.
i have a soft spot for DQ banana split blizzards...mmmmmmm.
Oh man... have you had the turtle pecan blizzard? The salty sweet combo??? Soooooo good.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I''m an oddball, everything I like is sort of "healthy". I love fruit smoothies from places such as Jamba Juice or Juice it Up, and drink one as a meal replacement, so I don''t even care that they are about 400-500 calories each. I also like Starbucks Frappuccinos, and it''s the same thing, I usually have them as a meal replacement in the summer. I guess in the summer I''m just not as hungry for solid foods!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Amethyste! Have you been to Dover Delight in downtown Dover? It''s really yummy!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I definitely had cold stone strawberry ice cream with gummy bears for dinner last night.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
MMMM. I have a huge sweet tooth and must have yummys daily. Tonight I will eat the last package of swiss cake rolls. I am fond of blizzards. I like butterfinger blizzards and oreo cookie blizzards. If I have had a bad day I will buy a McDonalds chocolate milkshake, pur half of it out and put in Tequila Rose. It has a sweet kinda strawbwrry flavor and after a nice cold strawberry chocolate milkshake I also am a teeny bit intoxicated.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2010 4:50:07 PM
Author: Zoe
Hey Amethyste! Have you been to Dover Delight in downtown Dover? It''s really yummy!

Humm... Yes...! Where do you live Zoe?! Wanna join me!!!???

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my Gato Smurf!
Those A&W root beer floats look soooooooo good since I have given up sweets.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like Culver''s frozen custard!
18.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2010 6:14:51 PM
Author: Amethyste
Date: 5/25/2010 4:50:07 PM

Humm... Yes...! Where do you live Zoe?! Wanna join me!!!???

Hmmm, well, without giving too much away here, we chatted on FB not too long ago.
2.gif
You sent me a couple links to realtors in the area. Ring a bell? We''re planning on moving back to your area in a couple weeks, actually, but we still don''t have a place to live. My husband will be working in Ptown (the NH version!). I''m up for a trip to DD anytime!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2010 6:46:58 PM
Hmmm, well, without giving too much away here, we chatted on FB not too long ago.
2.gif
You sent me a couple links to realtors in the area. Ring a bell? We''re planning on moving back to your area in a couple weeks, actually, but we still don''t have a place to live. My husband will be working in Ptown (the NH version!). I''m up for a trip to DD anytime!

Ok... I thought it was you - but I wanted to make sure :) Ok... Check your FB again, I will send you other links...

When you are back and established, we''ll have to meet - deal?! :)

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Cold Stone Peanut Butter Cup Perfection - my forbidden love. Our passion runs hot, but alas cannot be.

I also love Blizzards - chocolate syrup and heath bar! I''m super excited that they''re coming out with mini sizes this summer!

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
I have never had DIBS but I just put them on my shopping list.

When it''s really hot I forgo the cream in ice cream and opt for sorbets or Sprite / 7up with a scoop of sherbet.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Baskin and Robbins Peanut butter chocolate Ice cream. I never keep any in the house because I can''t stay away from it. I really don''t even like ice cream, just that one. Anything else can sit in the freezer for a year and I don''t care. The peanut butter chocolate calls my name from down the block.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results