Cthulken.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just another thing I cannot un-see. My mistake for looking. :sick:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have to love the strips of bacon on the top just to add a bit of the "McDonalds would you like fries with that" motto - in this case bacon with your turkey stuffed with octopus with crab legs.... I can't believe anyone would actually eat it, but apparently they do.

ChristineRose

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think it's funny. :cheeky:

Given that people actually take the turduckhen and it's cousin the turbaconduckhen seriously the world can use a little octopus turkey.

I bet it tastes gross though. I don't really like lobster and octopus anyhow though. :D

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pass the eye bleach please :knockout:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1387355642|3576686 said:
Just another thing I cannot un-see. My mistake for looking. :sick:

really funny! amen.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
ChristineRose|1387370155|3576724 said:

Given that people actually take the turduckhen and it's cousin the turbaconduckhen seriously the world can use a little octopus turkey.

I bet it tastes gross though. I don't really like lobster and octopus anyhow though. :D

Sister, I'm with you!

I wonder if it comes with a side of Shogothurkey.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
it was too early in the a.m. to click on this! ouch says my eyes and my brain says no No NO!

ChristineRose

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Circe|1387380394|3576826 said:
ChristineRose|1387370155|3576724 said:

Sister, I'm with you!

I wonder if it comes with a side of Shogothurkey.

Wikipedia said:
, Lovecraft writes them as massive amoeba-like creatures made out of iridescent black slime, with multiple eyes "floating" on the surface. They are described as "protoplasmic", lacking any default body shape and instead being able to form limbs and organs at will. An average shoggoth measured fifteen feet across when a sphere, though the story mentions ones of much greater size.

I think this is related to the McRib beast.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results