shape
carat
color
clarity

Congratulations to Decodelighted! 10K posts!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congrats deco! :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
:appl: Yay Deco!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
To the lady with the disclaimer!! That says it all, really!!! :tongue:

Congratualtion, PS wouldn't be the same without you!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
:wavey:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Deco!!!! You are one of the reasons that I stick around this place. I love reading your posts and love that fact that you can get away with saying things that I usually only think of saying :devil: You always show your true colors and folks know you can be trusting for honesty even it's it not what someone wants to hear. I truly hope you will continue to post 10K more!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
PS would not be the same without our tell-it-like-it-is member!! Where would the LIWs be without someone to give them a swift kick in the pants? Looking forward to more of your hilarious posts.

Congrats!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
decodelighted|1301453965|2883192 said:
princesss|1301448781|2883123 said:
Congrats, Deco! Here's to many more side splitting, snarky, and very often TRUE posts.
Thank you, Princessessa! That's a promotion from Princess BTW. Also: you get to pick whether you wanna be Cheese, Cracker or Cocktail. Mixed Nuts: Not Admitted! :tongue:

Cocktail. Always, and without a doubt, cocktail.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo for you, Deco!! I love your posts, so I'm excited about the next 10K!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Deco! Well deserved too! :appl:

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Deco!! Definitely one of my fave posters on PS-it would not be the same without you here. Most of the time I just want to put a +1 after everything you type. I look forward to 10k more posts!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Deco, I love reading your posts. You have a great sense of humor, and great insight. A very well congrats to you lady :) :appl: :appl: :appl:

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well it's about time! hehehe ;-)
:appl: :cheeky:

congrats old timer :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Deco!!!! :appl: Love your common sense style and honesty!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks EVERYONE!!! More specific THX tomorrow ... its 1am here & I can't form thoughts too well w/my fingers right now!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS Deco!!!! Your wit and great sense of humor always keep me interested and laughing. Love your posts!
Here's to 10 K more, lady!!!! :appl: :appl:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deco! Happy 10K, girl!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Deco, PS wouldn't be the same without you!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
mrssalvo|1301493486|2883399 said:
Congrats Deco!!!! You are one of the reasons that I stick around this place. I love reading your posts and love that fact that you can get away with saying things that I usually only think of saying :devil: You always show your true colors and folks know you can be trusting for honesty even it's it not what someone wants to hear. I truly hope you will continue to post 10K more!!
Thanks MSSALVO! I'm so flattered you think of me this way. **HUG**

HUGS/KISSES/THANKS
ALSO GOING OUT TO:
SKIPPY, MSCUSHION, DANI, KAMA_S, HUDSON_HAWK, DIAMONDSEEKER2006, BEE, CEHRA, LLIANG-CHI, VINTAGELOVER, NEW ENGLAND LADY, OUPEARGIRL, SUSIMOO & YENNYFIRE

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

(Please forgive me for not responding individually as I'd planned to. I don't want to keep bumping this thread while HUDSON_HAWK's celebration is just starting!!!!!)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My Darling Deco, CONGRATS girl! I love your posts and always look forward to reading them. Please, please don't leave until you reach at least 10K *more* posts ;))

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to a poster who never, ever 'chose her words carefully'. Or bit her tongue. Or sat on her hands.

Congratulations to a poster who has always been upfront, honest, pithy, and intelligent (well, there was that whole Sarah Palin conspiracy thing, but I digress :naughty: ). Your sense of humor is as big as your heart; and I personally find your occasional snark (even when directed at me) to be insightful, if not down right hilarious.

There is only one deco, and thank the good Lord, she's ours.

Here's to many more posts. :appl: :appl: :appl:

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
HollyS|1301775971|2886094 said:
Congratulations to a poster who never, ever 'chose her words carefully'. Or bit her tongue. Or sat on her hands. Congratulations to a poster who has always been upfront, honest, pithy, and intelligent (well, there was that whole Sarah Palin conspiracy thing, but I digress :naughty: ). Your sense of humor is as big as your heart; and I personally find your occasional snark (even when directed at me) to be insightful, if not down right hilarious. There is only one deco, and thank the good Lord, she's ours. Here's to many more posts. :appl: :appl: :appl:
Thanks, HollyS! Appreciate the sentiments! Can't say I'm done sleuthing Ms. Palin though. Not ready to call uncle on that one quite yet. :tongue: ;))

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori E-ring|1301695928|2885515 said:
My Darling Deco, CONGRATS girl! I love your posts and always look forward to reading them. Please, please don't leave until you reach at least 10K *more* posts ;))
Thanks Tacori E-ring! I'm weary just thinking about that much typing! I should set up some macros of common post responses. Like "DITTO" and "DUST!" :naughty:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
decodelighted|1301806870|2886458 said:
HollyS|1301775971|2886094 said:
Congratulations to a poster who never, ever 'chose her words carefully'. Or bit her tongue. Or sat on her hands. Congratulations to a poster who has always been upfront, honest, pithy, and intelligent (well, there was that whole Sarah Palin conspiracy thing, but I digress :naughty: ). Your sense of humor is as big as your heart; and I personally find your occasional snark (even when directed at me) to be insightful, if not down right hilarious. There is only one deco, and thank the good Lord, she's ours. Here's to many more posts. :appl: :appl: :appl:
Thanks, HollyS! Appreciate the sentiments! Can't say I'm done sleuthing Ms. Palin though. Not ready to call uncle on that one quite yet. :tongue: ;))

I'm delighted to hear that, Deco! We shall continue to fight the good fight :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Late to the thread, but wanted to say your input always resonates. Love reading it--here is to another 10K or 5 years, whatever comes first!

cheers--Sharon

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Deco,

I thoroughly enjoy your upfront and honest opinions and tell it how it is attitude- you are able to say things that I'd like to sometimes, but I instead stay out of those threads 8) Congrats Deco! you are one distinct PS member. Here is to another 10k :appl:

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey CANUK-GAL and D&T ... THANKS!!!!!!!!! Glad y'all are around to chat with! And RISINGSUN : :wink2: :))

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Perhaps you should celebrate with something from..............................................Cartier :D

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
risingsun|1301893580|2887224 said:
Perhaps you should celebrate with something from..............................................Cartier :D
:devil: Alas, they are not a PS vendor. :tongue: I keep waiting for someone to knock those suckers* OFF already. HELLO JCREW or ANTHROPOLOGIE FASHION JEWELRY DESIGNERS!!! HELLOOOOOOOO.

*The Cartier Inde Mysterieuse earrings I crave that Marian always kids me about resisting.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Deco:

Are these the earrings? :naughty:
ONLY $16.9K at the Cartier website! :o

n8043700_1-png1_product_view.png

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

stci

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Deco! You are nice and really helpful for everybody here! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results