color
clarity

Congratulations to D&T!!!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Congratulations to D&T!!​

Special thanks to D&T for consistently posting in the positive, helpful, and educational spirit of Pricescope! D&T has been updating The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy since October 2009, and she consistently welcomes and helps new posters. We appreciate her friendly and positive attitude on the forum, and we recognize her commitment to PS. We are happy to reward her with $1000 to spend with any Featured Pricescope Sponsor.

Thank you D&T!!!​

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations D&T, thanks for keeping up the bling stickys; you are awesome!!! :appl: :appl: Can't wait to see what you get; you always have the best blingy goodies :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations D&T! I always enjoy reading your posts! Enjoy the PS gift- you deserve it!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats D&T!! :appl: Thank you so much for continually updating the Engagement Ring/Eye Candy thread! It's always a pleasure seeing you on PS, and we appreciate your efforts.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BIG congrats and thankyou D&T!! :appl: :appl:

SMTB would indeed be a very different - and less sparkly! - place without your time and effort :love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such an unexpected surprise :appl: Thank you a million times for the opportunity to be involved with Pricescope! and to you dear Andrey, really this is so unexpected and such a wonderful gracious gift. PS has a very special addictive place in my heart... it makes me nuts though with all the wonderful taste (hence changing my sets upteen times :wacko: )

Thanks again everyone who've stopped in. You guys make PS great! :appl:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Congratulations D&T! PS would not be the same place without your efforts. We greatly appreciate your organization and keeping up the threads. :appl:

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations D&T!!! I always enjoy your posts and look forward to seeing all your new projects!!!

HeatherL

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations D&T!!! :appl: :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats D&T, you really deserve it!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats D&T! Can't wait to see what you get!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Woot! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
congrates!!!! and thank you for your service to the community!!!
:wavey: :appl: :appl: :appl:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay D&T! So well deserved! And still so lovely of Pricescope to note such efforts with such a nice gift!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woop woop!

I thought you would be next! You sure deserve it for all you do around here.

So,,, another reset perhaps? :devil: 8) :tongue:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww you guys, are so sweet! thank you so much for sharing this time with me.

Dreamer...well I did change my stone out to an asscher, its been in the works since the end of Feb... just awaiting for the finish product :naughty: but.... as for this special gift I have something in mind :Up_to_something:

This is a truly generous gift and it just amazes me with the amount of efforts and time that so many PSer's offer on this forum in all areas. I really enjoy my time here learning, absorbing all information given here freely and just trying to give back to the community in some small ways ::)

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations D&T - we all appreciate the hard work you put in to making this place the best it can be. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results