shape
carat
color
clarity

Class personfied NOT! Wedding in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Hi this just posted on another forum. The show is callled youngest brides and this girl has gone for class with a capital C all the way. Check out the stylish guests attire as well.
9.gif
Classy nuptials
Now Maisie I know you will be tempted to copy EVERY aspect for your renewal but must not as you would be able to pull it off
2.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I looked in Websters...there is absolutely no word in the English language. Hard to believe I have nothing to write. No long paragraphs...NO HUGE BOLD TEXT...No scorning opinion ....there is just not one phrase or syllable I can utter. Not kidding. Hmmm. Maybe... No, still nothing.

DKS

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Yes but how about gobsmacked is a word that comes to mind! And Maisie I meant to say YOU COULD NEVER pull this off
2.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, dear.

That even tops those horrible brides on the WeTV Bridezilla show.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
"More is LESS!"

9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heinous, hideous, horrible, horrifying, hysterical OMG what a mess. How old was she? She did not look all the young, but in all the makeup and that vile pile of meringue, who could tell? How awful!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn''t know BOY GEORGE got married?!!!! ROFL. Holy Cannoli, that was SOME wedding. I couldn''t find the word in the dictionary either, DKS.
9.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Please, Maisie, resist, resist!!!
2.gif

I didn''t see this thread here and replied already in the Brides forum - but just for the ladies who asked, the girl is 17. The clip is from a show about teenage brides.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why can''t I wear it? I want to wear it! I WANNA WEAR IT!!!!
30.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Actually, I''m really offended by all your comments.

Have you any idea how much I''ve spent having that dress copied?

Although mine will be better as there are 3 more skirts and the top one will be solid gold.

Oh and Swarovski crystal
20.gif
please... mine is encrusted in thousands of D IF ideal cut diamonds.

Now tell me you''re not all jealous.
31.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I''m a nice church-goin'' lady, but even my first thought was "WTF?"

Second thought was "What the h---?"

Third thought: "What was she thinking?"

And lastly: "Her parents must be so proud."
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 8:00:19 AM
Author: Pandora II

Although mine will be better as there are 3 more skirts and the top one will be solid gold.

Oh and Swarovski crystal
20.gif

31.gif
I''m so jealous!
31.gif
36.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2007 11:25:42 PM
Author: diamondfan
Heinous, hideous, horrible, horrifying, hysterical OMG what a mess. How old was she? She did not look all the young, but in all the makeup and that vile pile of meringue, who could tell? How awful!
She is 18!! Her age is shown here...about 1min 10sec into the video.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2007 11:18:48 PM
Author: lumpkin
''More is LESS!''

9.gif
lol.gif

Poor thing, she looked so unhappy. I wonder why.....

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 12:08:38 PM
Author: Maisie
Date: 8/15/2007 8:00:19 AM

Oh and Swarovski crystal
20.gif

31.gif

I''m so jealous!
31.gif
36.gif

OK, OK, I give in, I''m coming over to the fun side! Please can I attend? I promise to dig out my pink spandex mini and my cropped boob tube in fake-a-licious Burberry check!
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
If I promise to wear one of those BM dresses with a straight face on Pandora can I be in your attendant.
27.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 4:26:10 PM
Author: Gypsy
If I promise to wear one of those BM dresses with a straight face on Pandora can I be in your attendant.
27.gif

Of course you can - only thing is you''ll have to be outside...

cos there''s only room for me and the DRESS in the church!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll be the one holding the mega phone so that your Fiance and yell his vows to you from outside.
9.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh. My. GOD. That was unreal. I especially loved the creepily slutty outfits the little girls were wearing. I think I''ll have my flower girls wear tiny bikini tops and mini skirts at my wedding. They''ll both have to go to the tanning bed first, though, of course. 5 and 7 are old enough to tan, right?

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/12/2007 7:29:25 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
I looked in Websters...there is absolutely no word in the English language. Hard to believe I have nothing to write. No long paragraphs...NO HUGE BOLD TEXT...No scorning opinion ....there is just not one phrase or syllable I can utter. Not kidding. Hmmm. Maybe... No, still nothing.

DKS
Here ya go, DKS, I have the one word for you...WHY ?!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 11:51:56 AM
Author: HollyS
I''m a nice church-goin'' lady, but even my first thought was ''WTF?''

Second thought was ''What the h---?''

Third thought: ''What was she thinking?''

And lastly: ''Her parents must be so proud.''
9.gif
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-A-A-A-AAAAA!!!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 7:32:33 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
May I just say for the record how completely sl***y she looked (use slimey if you like)? That was simply disgusting. I''m sure that marriage will last..
20.gif

What a completely inappropriate wedding kiss.. Gross.
14.gif

How embarrassing.. seriously. Ack.
14.gif

To tell the truth, that marriage will last. Girls in the traveller communities get married very young and then devote themselves to being wives and mothers. It''s very, very traditional - they''re not allowed to get jobs or have a career.

Divorce is almost unheard of amongst them.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2007 7:08:22 AM
Date: 8/15/2007 7:32:33 PM

Author: SanDiegoLady

May I just say for the record how completely sl***y she looked (use slimey if you like)? That was simply disgusting. I''m sure that marriage will last..
20.gif

What a completely inappropriate wedding kiss.. Gross.
14.gif

How embarrassing.. seriously. Ack.
14.gif

To tell the truth, that marriage will last. Girls in the traveller communities get married very young and then devote themselves to being wives and mothers. It''s very, very traditional - they''re not allowed to get jobs or have a career.

Divorce is almost unheard of amongst them.

You beat me to it Pandora - ditto everything you said here.

I had the same thought as SDL about the wedding kiss... the poor girl looked mortified!
20.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2007 10:42:54 AM
What is it? I wish I''d been able to edit my response.. I watched a different piece of that show.. and while I still think she looked HIDEOUSLY RIDICULOUS in that layered awful thing, I was impressed with her part of the interview. She had a very mature response in comparison to the others. I was VERY shocked to hear the percentage of marriages for that age.

So... I take back that part of my comment.. just not about that dress.
9.gif

I agree, I thought she came across as very well spoken too. She seemed more clued in than some of the other girls on the show!
20.gif
Excepting where tasteful bridal wear is concerned!
2.gif

On Irish travellers, they are an indigenous nomadic ethnic group in Ireland. Many of them also spend a portion of the year in the UK. I posted about their legendary weddings here: Wikipedia on the Travelling Community

They''re virtually unheard of I think outside of Ireland and the UK? A few years back, I was at a conference where a psychiatrist was presenting her research on the provision of mental health care to the travelling community. She never got to present her findings, she spent pretty much the entire session attempting to explain the concept of ''traveller''!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I am going to laugh so hard the day that a post comes on here and says "HEY, that''s my wedding!" That would be fab!
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results