shape
carat
color
clarity

Circe

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I've just spotted something on ebay that seems very 'you' - I love it, but my jewellery funds are tied up trying to set a couple of stones. Do you have any way I can contact you in case you are interested in it?

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
And did I miss the post about the new stone in your avatar?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
justginger said:
I've just spotted something on ebay that seems very 'you' - I love it, but my jewellery funds are tied up trying to set a couple of stones. Do you have any way I can contact you in case you are interested in it?

I'm flattered you'd think of me, and I can't wait to see what it is! I'm on FB under Circe (dunno if I can list the full name, but if you're friends with any PSrs and they're friends with a Circe, odds are very, very good it's me), and my LT profile URL is pasted below ... you can hit me through any of those.

http://loupetroop.com/users/Circe

I'm all on tenterhooks!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
texaskj said:
And did I miss the post about the new stone in your avatar?

Heheh ...it's an oldie (and a goodie), it's my anniversary ring that I got two years ago. I just felt like a makeover, avatar-wise. ;-)

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1390654818|3600931 said:
justginger said:

I'm flattered you'd think of me, and I can't wait to see what it is! I'm on FB under Circe (dunno if I can list the full name, but if you're friends with any PSrs and they're friends with a Circe, odds are very, very good it's me), and my LT profile URL is pasted below ... you can hit me through any of those.

http://loupetroop.com/users/Circe

I'm all on tenterhooks!

I added you on FB - the profile photo seemed pretty indicative that I found the right person. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results