shape
carat
color
clarity

Christina Nasty Married

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Er...christina aguilera gets married

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20051120/en_music_eo/17815

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
She has been dressing better, so hopefully the nasty Christina is long gone.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Christina ''Nasty'' has cleaned herself up in the last couple years. I htink she''s cute now. Not nearly as trashy as she used to be and no where near as trashy as Britney Spears.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/21/2005 11:17:05 AM
Author: Caribou
Christina ''Nasty'' has cleaned herself up in the last couple years. I htink she''s cute now. Not nearly as trashy as she used to be and no where near as trashy as Britney Spears.
I agree and the biggest difference in Christina and Britney is that Christina can actually SING!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Congrats Christina!!!
30.gif

luckylux

Rough_Rock
She''s so much cuter now that she''s not trying so hard to be a bad girl. I hope it works out for them! I tried to attach a pic of her e-ring w/ wedding band(s). Hope it works!

tv201105a_08.JPG

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortunately, Hollywood romances/marriages tend not to last, but I always hope for the best! Congrats to her and I hope they are happy!
1.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
(watching Grammys) she''s looking & sounding great, and the rings are screamin''OMG!
30.gif

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2006 1:58:23 AM
Author: kaylagee
(watching Grammys) she''s looking & sounding great, and the rings are screamin''OMG!
30.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing!!!!

I think that Christina has way more talent than Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson..and I think her more jazzy sound suits her very well.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
it''s good to see artists evolve! she''s got a wonderful voice and should certain outlast the others.

i never did get the brittney, janet jackson thing... they''re more dancer/entertainers not actual singers y''know?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I noticed her rings last night too ... MUCH MUCH bigger than they look in pix I must stay ... 4-5-6 carats??? It was the HUGEST round I''ve ever seen on camera (I think it''s bezel set so maybe that made it look even bigger?) I loved the curved bands around her e-ring too .. a gorgeous honkin'' huge set. (Designed by some british jewelry designer I think)

Did anyone else notice Joss Stone sporting a ring on her wedding finger? Didn''t look like an e-ring though? Fashion?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results