shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrity jewelry - Whose jewelry style do you admire?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I''m always seeing photos of Angelina Jolie with really nice earrings, and her necklace and earrings at the golden globes really caught my eye. She seems to go for classics like south sea pearls.
Also Gewn Stefani has some pieces that I love.

Do you have any favorites?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It did not take me long to think about this one. Jennifer Lopez
9.gif
Oprah too

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sandra Bullock has great taste ... Tea Leoni too. Jennifer Garner. Brooke Shields. I saw a pix of Brooke in an outfit (not jewelry) today that I LOVED!!! Almost posted -- hmmmm..

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Brooke Shields. I love her. I love her rings and I love the studs she is often seen wearing. I bet she owns those studs and she is photographed in them all the time. From print ads to TV ads to her appearance on nip/tuck. She has these great diamond studs. I think she is aging so gracefully and holds herself so well.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I *love* this outfit. So Annie Hall-meets-Pussycat Doll. HA!

brookepix.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Duchess of Windsor and Liz Taylor will always be my favorite collectors. They always wore their goodies well. No matter how big any of it was, it suited them and they were never self-conscious or uncertain about anything they wore.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2007 8:22:42 PM
Author: Sparkles22
I like Kate Bekinsale''s wedding set
30.gif
I really do as well!! I also like heidi klum''s set a lot!

As far as general style...I really love reese witherspoon''s style, it''s so put together, feminine, and gorgeous.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
OPRAH! and J Lo ain't too shabby either!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oprah for me too!!! I just love all her earrings!!! Oh and Gwyneth Paltrow, when she won the Oscar loved the necklace her dad bought for her. Which must be extra special since he has passed on.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oprah hands down for me too.

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2007 10:09:18 PM
Author: diamondfan
OPRAH! and J Lo ain't too shabby either!

Lookie, we picked the same people! Okay, I was thinking about it; I am adding you to my list.hehehe
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results