shape
carat
color
clarity

cat flush

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Storm, thats hilarious!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is so funny. Our male cat is obsessed with watching water (shower, toliet, facet...) and can totally see him doing this if he was ever smart enough to figure out how.

miyabi_na

Rough_Rock
And then they figured out why their water bill was so high.....

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Hehehehe, this is SO GREAT!!!!
9.gif

However, I sent it to my fiance and now he wants to teach our cat to do it!!
32.gif
I really hope I don''t come home to that tonight.....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That was hilarious!!
36.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
cats are bright, inquisitive creatures and do love to ''play''. this one is very creative!

movie zombie

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is just TOO funny! I'm so shocked that the cat actually put 2+2 together and associated the handle with the flush -- our boy, brilliant as he is, hasn't made that connection yet (which I guess I should be thankful for).
1.gif

Thanks for sharing that video!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a cat who did that and her preferred flushing frenzy started at 2 a.m. First time it happened we were scared spitless....imagine that feeling you get when there are only 2 people in the house, both in bed next to each other, who come straight awake from a deep sleep when the toilet flushes at 2 a.m! A burglar who flushes??!! Noooooooooooo, but the crazy cat, yesssss. We had to keep bathroom doors closed because she got obsessed with the flushing. She was madder than a hornet when she couldn''t get access to the bathrooms and then she figured out how to turn the handle and open the door.....

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This reminds me of how a couple of my brother and SIL''s 10 cats love to sleep in their sinks! I always thought kitties hated water, but I did have one cat when I was a teen who loved to be bathed...it was the strangest thing! He also let me paint his nails (I am not a de-clawer), and really loved any sort of pampering in the "human" sense. I almost started to believe in reincarnation when I had him...weird, huh?!
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results